What’s your favorite car?

Any kind of Jeep! Specifically renegade or grand cherokee.

Car to buy? E92 M3 because 8k+ revving V8 is fucking amazing. I’d also do a c5 z06 as zero fucks missile car.

Favorite ever? Aston Marin Valkyrie…v12 and pure speed.

Chrysler 300
They're nice to look at, I'll give them that, they're basically eye candy on wheels. However, they are definitely not fun to drive. The phrase "drives like a boat" is often thrown around when describing those old 70s - early 90s luxury barges. Well, the Chrysler 300 fits that description to a Tee, without the charm of being a classic car.

I knew someone that bought one. She loved it at first... but after 2 years of ownership she traded it in for a Corolla (I believe) because she got sick of it.

One I wish I never got rid of was an 88 thunderbird. All because I thought I was being nice to someone...
But I have a new favorite of a ford focus. May not be an RS, but the titanium edition wants to run! (She may have gotten high on some e85.... held good as for engine breaking and the launch. Was like a jet plane going full throtle)

They're nice to look at, I'll give them that, they're basically eye candy on wheels. However, they are definitely not fun to drive. The phrase "drives like a boat" is often thrown around when describing those old 70s - early 90s luxury barges. Well, the Chrysler 300 fits that description to a Tee, without the charm of being a classic car.

I knew someone that bought one. She loved it at first... but after 2 years of ownership she traded it in for a Corolla (I believe) because she got sick of it.
Cough, cough. Haven't ever seen a real Chrysler 300 letter series have you, I'm referring to the 1955 through 1964 models that started with 300 horsepower in '55 and had up to 415 by '61.

I'll agree that the latter years were shit in comparison though.

Last edited:
One I wish I never got rid of was an 88 thunderbird. All because I thought I was being nice to someone...
But I have a new favorite of a ford focus. May not be an RS, but the titanium edition wants to run! (She may have gotten high on some e85.... held good as for engine breaking and the launch. Was like a jet plane going full throtle)
They are still pretty cheap, get one while you still can

Haven't ever seen a real Chrysler 300 letter series have you, I'm referring to the 1955 through 1964 models that started with 300 horsepower in '55 and had up to 415 by '61.
Well I'll admit that I'm not very versed in older cars. Hell, my father wasn't even close to being born yet in 1955! Lol. But yeah, I can imagine they'd want to reuse an old name from a way better car for nostalgic purposes. Kind of like the Chevy Malibu.

I'll agree that the latter years were shit in comparison though.
Indeed. I love the look of the newer ones, especially the Dodge Magnum which is the wagon version of the newer model. But man was it terrible to actually drive. The newer 300 at least, I've never driven the Magnus, but I can't imagine it being too much better. The turning radius was terrible, you could hardly see out of the back window, it had terrible blind spots, the interior was low quality hard plastic, and for a newer car it had an unacceptable amount of body roll. Just... terrible.

Well I'll admit that I'm not very versed in older cars. Hell, my father wasn't even close to being born yet in 1955! Lol. But yeah, I can imagine they'd want to reuse an old name from a way better car for nostalgic purposes. Kind of like the Chevy Malibu.

Indeed. I love the look of the newer ones, especially the Dodge Magnum which is the wagon version of the newer model. But man was it terrible to actually drive. The newer 300 at least, I've never driven the Magnus, but I can't imagine it being too much better. The turning radius was terrible, you could hardly see out of the back window, it had terrible blind spots, the interior was low quality hard plastic, and for a newer car it had an acceptable amount of body roll. Just... terrible.
It's worse than 90s GM plastic interiors, in design and material. Don't forget the wiring on anything electronic dying instantly.

It's worse than 90s GM plastic interiors, in design and material. Don't forget the wiring on anything electronic dying instantly.
I think most people are disappointed with modern day Mopar at this point. Morpar used to be affectionately called "Mo power" but it's now "Subpar." They have the Challenger and... well... that's pretty much it. Everything else is bland or junk, especially after merging at Fiat a.k.a. Fix It Again Tony. It doesn't seem like becoming Stellantis has done anything to improve things either.

Their economy cars are plagued with electronic issue, transmission issues, and engine issue. They have a few good vehicles in their lineup, while everything else is trash. It's a shame because they used to make good and exciting vehicles.

I think most people are disappointed with modern day Mopar at this point. Morpar used to be "Mo power" but it's now "Subpar." They have the Challenger and... well... that's pretty much it. Everything else is bland or junk, especially after merging at Fiat a.k.a. Fix It Again Tony. It doesn't seem like becoming Stellantis has done anything to improve things either.

Their economy cars are plagued with electronic issue, transmission issues, and engine issue. They have a few good vehicles in their lineup, while everything else is trash. It's a shame because they used to make sure good vehicles.
Fiat makes a good engine, that's about it. It doesn't help the ones you guys got are made in Mexico.

I own a land rover defender which I love.
I always wanted a land rover v8 lightweight.
Face fast car is lamborghini diabolo.

Ah If I'd have to choose my favorite off road capable vehicle it would be the Toyota FJ but the old one not the piece of plastic that we have now.

Gotta be a 17’ Dodge Viper ACR. Absolute monster on the track, big v10 engine, and great styling considering it’s a dodge.

Back