• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What's your fantasy that you know probably won't happen but you think is hot regardless?

Ik this is supppeeerrr weird but having a large group of horny tabbo and BDSM lovers worship me.
They would bring me animals that are wanting a good fuck
They will worship my body and my ideas
I would be there sex toy and pet
(I kinda wanna go into more details about this so if you want to hear please tell me)
I'd love to hear more

Pretty self-explanatory!

I'm super interested to hear the craziest fantasies everyone has.
Doesn't matter how weird or illogical or impossible they are. So long as it involves animals that actually exist, I want to hear them!

Me personally, I'd love to have sex with a dolphin. It looks like they'd enjoy it and it'd probably feel amazing. Too bad the chances of that are pretty slim!

Mine is entirely impossible for me. I am a biological male, but desperately want to be vaginaly fucked and knotted by a dog. It looks like it would feel amazing. It is one of my earliest fantasies about zoo, or sex in general, as well.

Mine is to be in an artificial breeding sleeve while a whole line of horses uses me over and over again. Kinda impossible but is a really hot fantasy that ive had for a while. Another is to be under a horse when he pulls out of a mare and collect all the cum that drips out into my mouth. And the last is a dog human gangbang where I clean up the dog after everyone is done.

Pretty self-explanatory!

I'm super interested to hear the craziest fantasies everyone has.
Doesn't matter how weird or illogical or impossible they are. So long as it involves animals that actually exist, I want to hear them!

Me personally, I'd love to have sex with a dolphin. It looks like they'd enjoy it and it'd probably feel amazing. Too bad the chances of that are pretty slim!
Mine is to be part of swingers club where the wives stay at home and the men and dogs are cycled at random in one or two week intervals.

You never know who's house you're going to stay in with who's wife or if you'll wind up with a bitch to fuck or a dog for her (or you). No one ever gets bored and you can watch your wife and your dog/bitch get fucked through streaming, while you plough into someone else's.

I'd love to wear a fullbody fursuit and go onto a farm or area full of male horses (with permission of farmers and kept isolated from anybody else) and hand every horse cock one, two at a time, three at a time, their thick horse cum shooting and spurting over the fursuit literally layering it in cum, would love to be videoed the whole way through
Which will never happen 😭 lol

Exposing myself as a zoo to my vet dad's hot coworker whom I have lusted about since I was a teenager, and realizing he's a pervy zoo, having him get me drunk and then going away for a week where I switch between servicing him and whatever animal he wants me to become intimate with.

Since I remember, I must have cum to various versions of this fantasy over 1000 times (over the years)

Ik this is supppeeerrr weird but having a large group of horny tabbo and BDSM lovers worship me.
They would bring me animals that are wanting a good fuck
They will worship my body and my ideas
I would be there sex toy and pet
(I kinda wanna go into more details about this so if you want to hear please tell me)
Tell me

One of my big fantasies that know will never happen is to watch my wife being gangbanged, watch as she takes cocks in her mouth, pussy and ass over and over.
Another big fantasy is simple me being gangbanged by a group of dogs, me taking dog cocks down my throat and cocks and knots in my ass, over and over

Be ridden cowgirl by a lioness.

An orgy between myself, a bitch, a mare, a woman, a dog, and a stallion. My goal would get a combination of everything into the woman.

Sex with a full blooded female wolf.

Sex with a female dolphin.

My biggest fantasy is to completely submit to a man have him tie me up on my hands and knees and let multiple dogs breed my ass and my mouth

Back