• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What’s your dream animal/breed to be fucked by?

Chimpanzee or bonobo (female and male)
Hyena (male)
Crocodile or alligator (male)
Elephunt seal (male)
Hippo (male)
Rhino (female and male)
Elephunt (female)
Kangaroo (male)
Lion (male)
Grizzli (male)
Camel (male)
Skunk
Anaconda or reticulated python (more than 19ft long)

Nothing sexy about a real tiger penis. It's mostly bone and, believe it or not, it has barbs that catch on the inside of a vagina to hold on for effective mating. It is often not a pleasant experience for the female.
I heard the same thing! Sometimes a fantasy is best left a fantasy.

I don't want to breed or be bread by any animal but I really wanna watch somebody have sex with a kangaroo, I'm absolutely obsessed with them, but it's hard to find anybody with experiences having relations with them.. But they're what I want to see.

I don't want to breed or be bread by any animal but I really wanna watch somebody have sex with a kangaroo, I'm absolutely obsessed with them, but it's hard to find anybody with experiences having relations with them.. But they're what I want to see.
I hear kangaroos can get SUPER aggressive, so it doesn't surprise me there is almost no content with them

one of those bulkier XL dog breeds ie: st.bernard, leonberger, newfie, english mastiff etc. they are incredibly attractive to me. preferably male (female would be fine too tho). maybe one day i'll be able to afford one
Definitely those breeds wow

So just wondering what’s everyone dream animal to have sex with and be bred by? Have you done it already?
For me German Shepard is the dream they are so sexy to me or those police dogs breeds

I do not recommend great Dane, they are quite unwilling to go for sex.
Maybe some individuals but I had sex with a dane many times years ago....and he was a sex machine. If you are so lucky to train well a great dane, for sure no other animal can beat him. He will be your dream lover....not to mention his cock, you will enjoy masculinity at his best

Back