• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What's your biggest fantasy?

I want to travel to one of those asian countries where people visit for sex-tourism. I'd explore prostituted who are at the young end of legal age of consent and cute/petite females and ladyboy's.

I'd be high on ice and find someone who can help me find some legal aged girls and big dogs to play with

we would all take turns sucking the dogs and each other. rinse and repeat with as many girls I can.

To find a partner in crime, half subby half daddy and bi like me with whom I could explore all my darkest fantasies… he’d torture the hell out of me with a vibro for hours to get me to confess I’d like to be taken by a big black dog in front of him, and grant me that wish… then when the dog pulls out he’d dive beneath me to drink it all like a little bitch… only to confess he’s always been into this and would like me to suck him while he’d suck a horse for me…
That my friends would be the dream 🤤

my greatest sexual fantasy is to be fucked by a horse... or, maybe a pony would be a LITTLE easier? anyway, I want to feel a horse cock emptying into my ass. I want to feel how it feels when a horse squirts my ass full of hot horse cum 🤤

my biggest fantasy right now is getting with my zoo friend from Colorado. fucking a stallion while the stallion fucks him & DP a juicy mare with him. he is my zoo soul mate

Llevar a casa un perro de la calle , ponerme una faldita corta , una tanguita hilo y que me lama el ano , luego ponerme en cuatro hacer a un lado la tanga y que me penetre y me abotone, me llene de leche , una y otra vez

I’d say biggest fantasy in terms of something that will always be a fantasy is being with a horse: even if the stars aligned and I had the opportunity and wasn’t a self-conscious nervous mess at the best of times, it would simply be far too dangerous and likely way more painful than I fantasize about.
In terms of like, thought-out “fantasy” fantasy, lately I’d been very enthralled with this elaborate idea involving me being a poor farm girl in some provincial Disney-esque town in the middle of nowhere and I’m hired to work in the royal stables and I’m forced to submit to the animals to keep them calm and well-behaved (lots of like being shoved over in the mud and being strapped down across a hay bale) and maybe in some versions I have their babies :p

As the title says.
Those that are still curious or new, what Dog fantasies do you have?
What feelings, scenarios do you want to happen or experience?
I’ve a few bestial fantasies one of them is me coming out of the shows and walking to my room when a dog knocks me to the ground and mounts me and I am unable to get away.

Cc CC

1. So my biggest fantasy in terms of beast would be exploring a forest in Japan, that will make sense later, after about an hour or two i see this weird redish glow coming from behind one of the trees, as I slowly try to approach the light it dashes away moving further and further as I try to catch it, once I stay still, maybe set up a camp or something still in view of the light, it slowly starts to approach. After about 10 minutes of it slowly moving closer it reveals itself to be a fox, around the same size as a wolf so much bigger than your average fox, its fur black with blue streaks and marks going through it. As I look at it stunned it moves up to me, placing a paw right in front of my crotch before turning around and putting its wet pussy in front of my face, I give it a quick sniff and lick, tasting a slight sugary and sweet flavour. After I lick it a few more times it somehow takes my clothes off possibly magic or something, my dick out in the open throbbing. The fox pushes back onto my dick slowly letting me enter it. After going at this fox for maybe 4 minutes due to the tightness I thrust one more time cumming deep inside. After that it stands up next to me, its pussy still dripping with my cum and transforms into a tall woman with fox ears and 9 fluffy fox tails, a kitsune

There are a few ones that come to mind, the biggest is blowing either a stallion or a gelding and fucking it in the Ass after that. While I love Mares, I have a fondness for male animals.

Back