• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What's your biggest fantasy?

Biggest fantasy to have my own piece of property in the middle of the woods without the five women that are in the zoo even transgender women but I technically the only human man I know transgender women LOL with several male dogs a few female dogs horses goats sheep mules and we have the opportunity to do what we want when we want how we want where we want with who or what we want

Attachments

• lee New.jpg
    lee New.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 88
Being a dragon and being with another dragon for lewds and intimate/challenging interactions where everything is always a game.

I roleplay a lot. So I actually live the fantasy in some ways.

I think my biggest fantasy is to rim a really big dog like a cane corso, or any of the mastiff breeds- right when he’s cumming and his tail hole is pulsing and twitching.

Either that, or sucking him off - teasing his tip as I watch his hole puckering

I'd love to talk to a person off her who I arrange to meet they pick me up in there van and take me somewhere quiet we stop and I start getting frisky with them but they stop me and say get in the back so we get out walk round the back and open the rear doors and to my surprise there a owner of two horny dogs ,I'm then bred and knotted untill there all satisfied .and I'm dropped back off a dripping mess of cum

As the title says.
Those that are still curious or new, what Dog fantasies do you have?
What feelings, scenarios do you want to happen or experience?

1) I would really love to get fucked and knotted in the back seat of a truck or car trunk. I'm a sucker for people not knowing when I'm getting up to something dirty so bonus points for tinted out windows so they can't see us(I also just dont want to get caught)
2) I fantasize a lot about getting bred outdoors. Ideal fantasy would be me, another person and one or more dogs. We'd all go camping and hiking for a few days. Once we're secluded enough, I just wouldn't wear any pants of underwear. That way the dog(s) have free access to me any time they want, they can lick, mount, and fuck me as they please. I'd like to have another person for practical reasons, general company, safety, and to help manage the dog(s).
3) Getting bred in or infront of a busy dog park, I hope other dogs will join in.

Biggest fantasy....
An owner with a smallholding has me for a weekend. I'm naked, bred by boars, goats, rams and dogs then I'm to suck and play with equine cock. At the 1st days end I'd be filled and coated with cum, and willing to have the owner use me too. 😉
Day 2 is the same as before.....but with an audience 👏😮👏😃

Being a housewife for a man with four dogs. I would take care of the house, cook, clean, walk the dogs. Of course, my duties would also include ensuring the sexual satisfaction of all males in the house. On a daily basis, I wouldn't wear anything below the waist so that at any moment I could get down on all fours and let one of the horny pets use my willing boypussy. Me and the dogs would wear matching collars around our necks, only theirs would be blue and mine would be pink.

Back