What's the story behind your username?

MI=Michigan 69 is my favorite position 4 U, is my love of eating pussy for any gal I'm with, to the point of making her weak in the knees

It's the name I chose for all online activities, Don't like using my real name on here.
in the 90's I used the name Okumba Darkbear, because I have alway's had a love and fascination with all things Ursine.
Then in my later years I thought, I may be Ursine, but it doesn't have to reflect in my name.
So I thought Sovetskiy Kozel. Sounds like it could be an actual Real name. It actually is Russian for "Soviet Goat"
And No Im not Russian.
I just found this name comfortable. Not really into Goats, But I do find there image a bit Mystical. In a Guardian Angel sort of way.

It's the name I chose for all online activities, Don't like using my real name on here.
in the 90's I used the name Okumba Darkbear, because I have alway's had a love and fascination with all things Ursine.
Then in my later years I thought, I may be Ursine, but it doesn't have to reflect in my name.
So I thought Sovetskiy Kozel. Sounds like it could be an actual Real name. It actually is Russian for "Soviet Goat"
And No Im not Russian.
I just found this name comfortable. Not really into Goats, But I do find there image a bit Mystical. In a Guardian Angel sort of way.
Keep in mind, that "kozel" (goat) also is a highly offensive word. :devilish:

Mine , i hope conveys my enjoyment and affection i have toward female animals, particularly female dogs. Large breed, female dogs.
But im an equal opportunity lover, I love humans and animals alike... bUt I always go back to bitch pussy.

my usual username has "Lavender" in it but I didn't want this to be exactly the same to avoid someone being able to associate this with my regular online presence, so here I'm only lavend-ish. perhaps one day I will become the lavendest

my usual username has "Lavender" in it but I didn't want this to be exactly the same to avoid someone being able to associate this with my regular online presence, so here I'm only lavend-ish. perhaps one day I will become the lavendest
And you just told everyone out there who you are. Clever!

I like wuffs and all things wuff related. I'm also prone to getting static shocks off of stuff to the point I often hesitate every time I touch something with a lot of metal.
It still gets me by surprise sometimes.

Seriously, I watch someone get in or out of the car nothing, the moment I touch it, zap. I go first, zap. I go last, zap.

I pet the dog or cat, zap-zap-zap, unhappy catto/puppo, someone else pet 'em? No zap.
You know when your cat's being doing something that gets their fur static charged and sparky/zappy sounding when you pet them?
That's me. I am that cat you can stick balloons to.

When a dog is hanging his erected cock some people call them a "5 legged dog" as a joke.

My last username sounds boring and very obvious so I changed it some months ago, I also like "zoosexual" instead of "zoophile"

Hmmm year I guess I just wish and hope that some day I’ll be mounted again and fucked again knotted again mmmmmm and filled up with the warm sperm jet blasting all up…..

"Nobody here" seemed too boring and unoriginal so I changed the phrase "nobody here but us chickens" a little in order to be at least a little bit original and humorous. I really didn't put too much thought into it. :husky_laughing:

weeell the handle I usually use on other adult sites I figure shouldnt be used here, so I picked this one. Its sorta latin for canine love, as I find myself romantically attracted to dogs

Back