What's the last YouTube video you watched?

It does a bit yes, but Jason Lowery's book Softwar was recently the best selling book on Amazon and there were meetings at the Pentagon about it.

False authority.

Pretty close to anything Stephen King has ever published has made a best seller list at one point or another. Doesn't mean he has even a tiny bit of insight, or even the shallowest puddle of knowledge, about finances, war, or anything in his latest book. It DOES tend to indicate he has some pretty good "skillz" on the topic "how to write a best selling book". (though there's debate in some circles that says he doesn't have much of a clue about that, either, and he's just afflicted with diarhea of the word-processor)

Put another way, a book's popularity has no connection whatsoever to whether whatever it might claim is "right".

Please, don't try trotting out the "I read it somewhere, so it must be true" concept...

Hell, I've read on the internet that purple aliens from a yet-to-be-discovered 11th planet have landed on earth, and are wandering around offering a cure for all cancers to anyone who'll give 'em a cow-pie with the right shape and number of ripples.

Must be real, 'cause I read it on the internet, right? Same as whatever this Lowery guy says in this book you speak of - "It's a best seller! It MUST be right!"

Bad news: 'tain't necessarily so in either case...

A video on Blackstone griddles. I think I’ll take advantage of my veteran’s discount and Memorial Day sale to pick one up. I mean, how best to say “thank you” to veterans who made the final sacrifice than to pick up a new mattress or a grill??

M3gan! :love:

Now, being sick, I have plenty of time to watch movies and clips.
This is the last so far:

Habitable zone. How to find habitable planet

A science movie, theoretically explaining how to search for habitable extrasolar planets.

Don't worry it's just a Donkey Spell 🤣💦... 30 Rock

Hmm. I actually intend to do lets play vids of Dragons Dogma 2 when it comes out actually. I might do more vids of other games if people are interested.

Oddly enough Dragons Dogma 2 was the last vid I watched. It's yet to come out.

Back