• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What's the better animal to have a relationship with?

cat

unconditional love? ick. there must be conditions.

canine needs pack, cats don't

kitties like friends, but leaving them to themselves is not cruel like it is to dogs
it's kind of a 'meh, i love ya but don't need ya' on both sides

^This. And nobody knows it! Must be one of our best-kept secrets, how wonderful a pet bovines can make. Hand raise 'em by bottle, treat them well as adults, and you've got a lover for the rest of their lives. Nobody would think a cow will join the dogs running to the gate when you come home. Or learn the impressive feat of climbing stairs(!) just for a shot at coming in the house with you (ack! Shoo, dang it! Out, out, out of my house now, cow!)

Yeah. My hereford was as velcro as any dog I'd ever had. What a piece of work she was. And a red-head hot piece of ass!

.... but my bull's ass is still to die for :sneaky: Sure, I may not be able to return the favor and take his spear. But hands and mouth can do the job when I want to be the 'bottom' in that pairing. And when I want to top? Out of all the asses I've been inside, bully butt wins. Bull ass is best ass ❤️
I was a farm hand for a couple of years.
Made friends with the larger bull in the herd.
He'd follow me around and the first bovine from the herd to let me scritch his ears while eating the hay that I brought.

Later some of the others grew fond of me, but only after being bribed with apples regularly. ?

I always wanted to make him cum for me but I didn't want to risk getting trampled to death.

If only I'd have known then what I know now. ?

Last edited:
Dog. I'm equinophile but any other answer is basicly stupid. No other animal adapted to the human behaviour better than dogs.

^This. And nobody knows it! Must be one of our best-kept secrets, how wonderful a pet bovines can make. Hand raise 'em by bottle, treat them well as adults, and you've got a lover for the rest of their lives. Nobody would think a cow will join the dogs running to the gate when you come home. Or learn the impressive feat of climbing stairs(!) just for a shot at coming in the house with you (ack! Shoo, dang it! Out, out, out of my house now, cow!)

Yeah. My hereford was as velcro as any dog I'd ever had. What a piece of work she was. And a red-head hot piece of ass!

.... but my bull's ass is still to die for :sneaky: Sure, I may not be able to return the favor and take his spear. But hands and mouth can do the job when I want to be the 'bottom' in that pairing. And when I want to top? Out of all the asses I've been inside, bully butt wins. Bull ass is best ass ❤️
Bovines are something else! I have a couple cows in the herd i manage that are absolute sweethearts, and they always come to me for scratches. They've learned that i get the spots they can't and brush the flies off of them. I've only recently gained the trust of one of our bulls, and he's a gentle giant, but I wouldn't want to get between him and one of his girls!

Back