What’s it like to take a knot?

jayjaystar

Lurker
I’m a 25 fit twink and I’ve always wondered what it was like to get knotted. Since I was 12 I’ve always been so turned on by dogs but I used to think I was strange . Now that I have accepted it, I find myself craving an experience.

Well, When I had it "Decades" ago, it was nice. But make sure your animal companion is comfortable and not spooked easily. I was pleasurably enjoying my ride to pound town, When some strange noise outside startled my furry mate. He was totally knotted up in me and when he was spooked he basically made a run for it. Never felt my Butt Hole open and close so quickly and so widely, Hurt like a M.F. A few choice words were being yelped out by me as I lay in pain on the living room floor.

Well, When I had it "Decades" ago, it was nice. But make sure your animal companion is comfortable and not spooked easily. I was pleasurably enjoying my ride to pound town, When some strange noise outside startled my furry mate. He was totally knotted up in me and when he was spooked he basically made a run for it. Never felt my Butt Hole open and close so quickly and so widely, Hurt like a M.F. A few choice words were being yelped out by me as I lay in pain on the living room floor.
Definitely make sure they are comfortable got it

Back