What was the final push that made you act?

Hey y’all.

Just curious about these question and was hoping we could get some good conversations going.

What was it that finally pushed you to act on your urges/fantasies/desires?

Have you invited others to take part?

Any regrets?

Outside of opportunity…feeling the knot. First thing probably anyone does (at least with a male dog) is grab their sheath and stroke it a little bit. Then you start feeling his cock swell and the knot suddenly becomes very pronounced. At least for me…the fantasy and imagination about how incredible knots were lived up to the hype. At that point I had to give him a handy and have his cum shooting all over the floor.

for me it was simple curiosity, when i was young i had spent more time with animals than people, my parents would leave me at my grandmas house while they went off to work, my mom owned a rescue and dog grooming business. I was surrounded by balls and cookies when i was crawling. Rewired different im afriad, this feels like a confession

First, I am a bi bottom and do love taking cocks in my mouth and ass and became interested in perhaps trying a dog after a guy I was servicing regularly told me about this site. I joined and began reading posts about being fucked by animals and became convinced that it would be absolutely wonderful to feel a dog fucking me, and especially became convinced that really wanted to taste and feel a dog shooting his cum down my throat. So, thats where I am now, Completely anxious, ready, and eager to feel and taste a dogs cock in my mouth, swallowing every drop of his cum

Back