What sort of zoo lifestyle would you want?

Well I already got the farm the female animals but I am missing is a mate in life. But so far that complete failure on trying to find one.

Ideally I would be with a man whom I am deeply attracted to and with whom I feel safe and on the same page in terms of commitment to growing sexual pleasure one way or another over time. This would mean that either he is willing to share with me my feelings about my Petish or maybe he is already experienced and gently guides me through the process of petsex for the fulfilment of both of us. No matter what I think that the initial sharing pariing and chemistry has to be in place. This is both exciting for me and a very loving dream that I hold close to my heart.

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
Prob a zoo and human partner but I would want both to also be interested in one another

Back