• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What song are you listening to?

"...first you're telling stories, then you're telling lies---when the F@!& are you gonna realize..." 🤪😂 hard to muster up all that teen angst anymore, but sometimes the insanity of the world around us lights up that fire with ease...!! <sigh>

the Deep Freeze Mice - Zoology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwdQphlEwtg

Another classic punk band for your listening pleasure

Oh MC you have no idea. That was one of their earlier songs so you may not have liked it, but these guys have been around for nearly 45 years and this is one of those times where knowing their lyrics makes their song writing go supernova

you will have to trust me on this one, but those guys in Bad Religion are some of the most intelligent, creative, and passionate musicians I know of.

This one is a bit newer, and you can see how they've evolved

Absolutely my favorite band of all time here
...got to see them in Tampa, spring of '95, excellent show, timeless punk rock with brains!! 🤘

Bad Religion - Sanity

...got to see them in Tampa, spring of '95, excellent show, timeless punk rock with brains!! 🤘

Bad Religion - Sanity
Saw them in Chicago and actually (literally) bumped into Greg Hetson in the crowd while Less Than Jake was playing their set
I shook his hand and said "I love you, you're amazing" and felt really stupid afterwards lol

Back