• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What song are you listening to?

"Rock You Like a Hurricane" may be the most overtly zooey song the Scorpions did, but I feel that this is far more applicable to my situation.

I was lucky enough to sing this song to my mom. Made her cry. Still a toughy to get through. Lost her to cancer in 2008. Yes,I can sing. For all the bands,through all the years,she got to see me perform twice. Not kidding you,I nailed it. I had friends even tear up. :cool:

I was lucky enough to sing this song to my mom. Made her cry. Still a toughy to get through. Lost her to cancer in 2008. Yes,I can sing. For all the bands,through all the years,she got to see me perform twice. Not kidding you,I nailed it. I had friends even tear up. :cool:
That is a touching story, thank you for sharing. Just lost an uncle to the sonofabitch known as cancer. That makes 4 in the family so far.

so want to break out my bass and amp to annoy the neighbors
I say go for it. Some need to be educated what music is. No autotune, sampling bullshit. Those whom can play - play. Those whom can sing - sing - worts and all. I don't need a computer to give me talent. I'm lucky at 55 to still have a voice and not tone down a level....yet.

I say go for it. Some need to be educated what music is. No autotune, sampling bullshit. Those whom can play - play. Those whom can sing - sing - worts and all. I don't need a computer to give me talent. I'm lucky at 55 to still have a voice and not tone down a level....yet.
I play guitar. I am a bit of a singer but only because I have (through the years) been able to train my voice to match the pitch of my chords.

Back