• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What´s the last thing you drank?

because in the usa they mostly use high fructose corn syrup instead of real sugar
(for usa people mostly the mexican version is closer to europe version because of real sugar)
True that! Main difference when I did visit the US; I felt all so “light” like one slice of real bread in the Netherlands is small meal. 2 slices for breakfast would help me through till dinner if needed. In the US, very fluff and sweet like you state, but if you search the right shop, you also find the love for food over there 🥰

True that! Main difference when I did visit the US; I felt all so “light” like one slice of real bread in the Netherlands is small meal. 2 slices for breakfast would help me through till dinner if needed. In the US, very fluff and sweet like you state, but if you search the right shop, you also find the love for food over there 🥰
Yes very hard to finds good bread in the US an also Canada 🤷🏻‍♀️… needs finding small shop for to haves good bread

yummmmm ^

I had a hot chocolate with soymilk, Ghirardelli cocoa mix, and Target's whipped cream on top.

Interesting side note (to me 😹): Target's brand has cane sugar which I have now realized I prefer the taste of *so much more* than high fructose corn syrup. I had no idea about this. I tasted Target's whipped cream without reading the ingredients first and I was like "DAMN! That's gooood! WOW" Then I looked at the ingredients and saw - yup cane sugar, my sweet tooth's sexy lover 💕

Back