• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What´s the last thing you drank?

Jim Beam and fruit twist Fanta
O

M

G

!!!!

Izzit because you're desperate for a buzz, or did you just have an unfortunate incident in your youth that involved a bottle of battery acid and resulted in all your taste buds being burned out of your mouth?

Back on-topic:
Most of a quart of chocolate milk.

Izzit because you're desperate for a buzz, or did you just have an unfortunate incident in your youth that involved a bottle of battery acid and resulted in all your taste buds being burned out of your mouth?
That there's a damn sippin' whisky!

....problem is that I can't just sip it and I'll finish the whole bottle :LOL:

That there's a damn sippin' whisky!

....problem is that I can't just sip it and I'll finish the whole bottle :LOL:
Sippin' whisky it might be, but mixin' it (or even just chasin' it) with ANY flavor of Fanta?!?!?! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Dude, that's a perfect illustration of "tell me you got no taste at all without sayin' 'I got no taste at all'"!

'Scuse me while go gargle some gasoline - Just the thought has left a nasty taste in the back of my throat, and I don't think anything less is gonna cut through it!

(Could be worse, I guess... you COULD be drinkin' Bud LIght...)

Sippin' whisky it might be, but mixin' it (or even just chasin' it) with ANY flavor of Fanta?!?!?! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Dude, that's a perfect illustration of "tell me you got no taste at all without sayin' 'I got no taste at all'"!

'Scuse me while go gargle some gasoline - Just the thought has left a nasty taste in the back of my throat, and I don't think anything less is gonna cut through it!

(Could be worse, I guess... you COULD be drinkin' Bud LIght...)
Lol I admit it's not my normal drink and I had to switch by the second one before my stomach came back up.

I switched to Jimmie and Irn Bru, I call it "The Donald" since it's American/Scottish and bright orange xD

Back