Votes: 62 12.5%
  • Boar

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • Other (can specifiy)

Votes: 22 4.4%
  • Never taste

Votes: 41 8.3%

• Total voters
There's quite a bit of variability in human sperm - colour, odour, viscosity, and of course taste. I wonder how much variability there is in dog sperm as well 🤔

Human, dog and bullcum.
How does bull seen taste? I was present when they trich tested all our bulls at a place I previously worked. I wanted to be that cup *really bad*.
Another time we unloaded bulls somewhere, and one of them spiked another bull. That was hot. I couldn't wait to get somewhere where I was alone after seeing that.

How does bull seen taste? I was present when they trich tested all our bulls at a place I previously worked. I wanted to be that cup *really bad*.
Another time we unloaded bulls somewhere, and one of them spiked another bull. That was hot. I couldn't wait to get somewhere where I was alone after seeing that.
Bull semen tastes surprisingly good. It's sweet, mild and tastes a bit like bull smells. Not like indoor, dirty bull. Like free-range outdoor bull. Hard to describe the bull taste, but if you have been around cows, you know what I mean. Bull smells different than cow. It has a cum aftertaste, but not as strong as humans. It's also more watery in consistency than human, but not as watery as dog. Somewhere in between.

Dog and my own. both only once, but really want more k9 cock in my life and I’ve always had a fantasy of my wife dominating me and force feeding me my own cum

Back