• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What kind of animals do you have?

3 female huskies. Only one of them that I'm active with. The other 2 are her year old daughters that never found new families.
Lucky you a whole fluffy family to cuddle with. Bet they make lovely music too! May you always be so lucky! :gsd_happysmile: Husky cuddles are the best kind of cuddles! :gsd_love:

Currently I only have 2 turtles. I'd love another dog or 2, I think about it all the time. Previously had a male german shepard, loveable boofhead he was. I've been wanting a rhodesion ridgeback for many years now. However my work schedule sees my away from home about 12 - 14 hours most days. I couldn't and wouldn't leave my dog/s home alone that long, every day.

Unfortunately bringing him or her with me in my work vehicle isn't an option either. I own the business, but I'd breach various contract and insurance conditions doing so. Some day soon the planets will align.

Right now nothing. My last pets were a half dozen cardinal tetras and my golden retriever. When The roommate moved he took our golden with him.😿

Well I now have a cat. 3 years ago I lost a family members cat. Presumed deceased, well today he returned, a bit under weight but a trip to the vet to have his microchip scanned and sure enough it is him.
😮❤. Still feels a bit surreal.

I suppose This Thread is for owners only, considering I'd like to know what companions you have? I've got two; I'm not actively sexual with them, although I do love them. I've had my boy since he was born and traded an ounce of marijuana for him whenever he became old enough to leave his mother, I was sexually active with his mother who was 150 lb Alaskan Malamute and a beautiful bitch that could be used as a blanket. My second is a small Alaskan husky hound mix that i adopted this summer after her retirement as a sled dog. In essence, the boy is like my child, and I've raised him to enjoy a willing female whenever I've had one at mine and his disposal. Unfortunately he hadnt gotten to play in a while although I think this new toy I've been playing with might be a potentially willing companion. She screamed "Mount me like a breeding bitch" when I tossed her into doggy style the other week and seemingly didn't care whenever she was nearly mounted from behind as she laid against my chest and grinded on my cock in cowgirl position. Simply complained that he scratched her.
2 adorable budgies. Hoping for a dog one day

I've got 2 dogs with loudener attachments. Oh and a cat, can't forget the cat, but I rarely take picture of him :c

Attachments

• Headphone warning_720p.mp4
    7.3 MB
so pretty, harmonious, and beautiful sounding ! :gsd_love: Thank you for sharing these two gorgeous huskies! I just want to give them both friendly cuddles.
Yeah I'm glad it only lasts ~30 seconds everytime they do it cuz if I had to hear them the whole time we're in the truck it wouldn't be as funny lmao
My boy can howl pretty smooth but my girl's more of a screech half the time

I did find a short clip of my cat after all, chomping on husky tail
View attachment Tail chomp.mp4

Yeah I'm glad it only lasts ~30 seconds everytime they do it cuz if I had to hear them the whole time we're in the truck it wouldn't be as funny lmao
My boy can howl pretty smooth but my girl's more of a screech half the time

I did find a short clip of my cat after all, chomping on husky tail
View attachment 590160
What an absolutely gorgeous kitty! Such a little rascal it would seem.

3 female dogs, but I don't plan to do anything with them, ever. I'm just curious about seeing, but not really into actually do it. It's weird because I feel horny when I see hot guys fucking female dogs(without hurting them), but I'm don't get horny just for seeing dogs at all.

I have 3 dogs and 4 cats. Used to have many different animals in the past, but they all died of old age by now.

Back