• 100,000-250,000$

Votes: 287 17.9%
  • 250,000-1,000,000$

Votes: 59 3.7%
  • 1,000,000$+

Votes: 24 1.5%

• Total voters
Money talk is un tasteful …
Usually I would totally agree, but in this instance since we don't actually know each other or anything like that, I do find it interesting...

Mainly from the standpoint of what one makes says about the person, ie, while not absolutely certain, it does stand to reason that the more a person makes, the more responsible they are.

Mainly from the standpoint of what one makes says about the person, ie, while not absolutely certain, it does stand to reason that the more a person makes, the more responsible they are.
Well, according to the poll, seems like we've got about 22 folks who just want to fuck with the results or feel so badly about themselves that they need to lie.

Usually I would totally agree, but in this instance since we don't actually know each other or anything like that, I do find it interesting...

Mainly from the standpoint of what one makes says about the person, ie, while not absolutely certain, it does stand to reason that the more a person makes, the more responsible they

The value of an individual is a complex and multifaceted concept that encompasses a variety of qualities and attributes. While each person is unique, certain factors contribute to the overall worth of an individual.

1. Inherent Dignity: Every individual possesses inherent dignity and worth simply by being human. This fundamental value forms the basis for respect and recognition of one's intrinsic importance.
  2. Character and Integrity: The moral and ethical fiber of a person significantly contributes to their value. A person of good character and strong integrity is often respected and admired for their principles and actions.
  3. Contributions to Society: The impact an individual makes on society, whether through their work, community involvement, or personal relationships, adds to their overall value. Positive contributions that benefit others and the community enhance one's worth.
  4. Personal Achievements: Accomplishments and successes, whether big or small, contribute to a person's value. Personal achievements demonstrate dedication, perseverance, and the ability to set and attain goals.
  5. Empathy and Compassion: The capacity to understand and empathize with others, as well as the willingness to act compassionately, adds immeasurable value to an individual. Kindness and a sense of social responsibility are highly regarded qualities.
  6. Continuous Learning and Growth: A commitment to lifelong learning and personal growth enhances an individual's value. The ability to adapt, learn from experiences, and evolve as a person demonstrates resilience and a proactive approach to life.
  7. Authenticity: Being true to oneself and embracing authenticity is a valuable quality. Genuine individuals who stay true to their values and beliefs are often seen as trustworthy and authentic, adding to their worth.
  8. Positive Relationships: The quality of relationships a person builds and maintains contributes significantly to their value. Healthy, supportive connections with family, friends, and colleagues enhance overall well-being and personal worth.
  9. Resilience: The ability to overcome challenges and bounce back from adversity is a valuable trait. Resilience reflects strength, determination, and the capacity to navigate life's ups and downs.
  10. Cultural and Diversity Awareness: Valuing and respecting diverse perspectives and cultures contributes to a person's overall worth. An open-minded and inclusive approach to the world enhances personal growth and enriches relationships.
Ultimately, the value of an individual is a holistic combination of their character, actions, contributions, and the positive impact they make on the world around them. It is a dynamic and evolving concept that goes beyond external achievements to encompass the essence of who a person is and how they engage with the world.

This year I'm making 100k for the first time. At 89.5 right now. Well I should hit 100k might be just shy. Last year I made 70 I think.

Sad to say I have no job at the moment 😕...I lost my last job as a grocery stoocker about 7 months ago after hurting my back. It gotten better but just today I got hernia surgery so I'll be out off even trying to find a new job for another 2-3 weeks the say....thank the creator for my loving mommy and step father they ROCK HARD 😭💘😤I LOVE MY FAMILY THERE MY TRUE BLESSING TO ME WITCH INCLUDES MY 2 DOGGOES and side not I almost had to give them up to the local pound it broke me ....my family seem this and changed there minds about me being able to bring them with me 🥹🥹💘🥹🥹 so me and my 2 doggoes moved in with my folks but i can't wait to be back out on my own....not to be a bad boy as to say 😅😌😇

Currently making 80k/pre-tax. Doing alright for myself, however, it might be cut by at least 25% should I accept a new job that is associated with trying to further my future. Blue collar is fine, but white is where my future hopefully lies.

I will need to contact my “house manager”… they in turn can contact the accountant an confir with legal to be required for telling that information

Are we talking like how much I have access to in terms of scholarships, trust, and parent payed credit cards. Or just what I make at the pool?

"I would never share my zoophilic desires with anyone..."

(Later)
"Oh! A forum full of zoophiles"

(MUCH later)
"I should open up about this in a safe community, instead of just going there to wank off."

(After browsing the regular forums)
"Aww, these people seem so varied and normal"

(After taking this poll)
"Why the F did I just do that?!... why am I just giving away personal info?"

-Damn, finding community is a trip and a half.

"I would never share my zoophilic desires with anyone..."

(Later)
"Oh! A forum full of zoophiles"

(MUCH later)
"I should open up about this in a safe community, instead of just going there to wank off."

(After browsing the regular forums)
"Aww, these people seem so varied and normal"

(After taking this poll)
"Why the F did I just do that?!... why am I just giving away personal info?"

-Damn, finding community is a trip and a half.
It isn't a requirement to answer, and since we're pretty much anonymous, what does it hurt?

I found it interesting at any rate..

It isn't a requirement to answer, and since we're pretty much anonymous, what does it hurt?

I found it interesting at any rate..
I think you might be missing the content and context of my comment. Perhaps I could have done better at explaining it, but it was more about easing into a community of people on the internet and how interesting it is.

But also: I would definitely maintain OpSec on this forum, and the internet in general. If someone had the desire, you aren't as anonymous as you think you are- it wouldn't be very hard to identify you given the right tools and time.

I think you might be missing the content and context of my comment. Perhaps I could have done better at explaining it, but it was more about easing into a community of people on the internet and how interesting it is.

But also: I would definitely maintain OpSec on this forum, and the internet in general. If someone had the desire, you aren't as anonymous as you think you are- it wouldn't be very hard to identify you given the right tools and time.
Ah.. ok..

I guess I misinterpreted you..

And I do agree with you on that last part, which is why there are certain things that I don't put out there.

I found the poll interesting in that it takes a certain level of personal responsibility to maintain a given income level, and the results do say at least a little something about the level of people here if you will

I've been stuck at just below $100,000 since like 2010 and can't seem to get over that hurdle no matter how hard I try. Even with owning a farm and renting the farm ground out and having investments. :(

I'm 31, have worked in the electronics field for over a decade doing different things, and am now in charge of a test department for a company that supplies custom designed stress test circuit boards. I literally JUST got a raise to an even $19/hr from $17.85. So I make about $38k a year. Not really that great.

The fact that the minimum wage hasn't changed since I turned 17 doesn't help.

I'm 31, have worked in the electronics field for over a decade doing different things, and am now in charge of a test department for a company that supplies custom designed stress test circuit boards. I literally JUST got a raise to an even $19/hr from $17.85. So I make about $38k a year. Not really that great.

The fact that the minimum wage hasn't changed since I turned 17 doesn't help.
Mine is $8285 a year plus bonus of $2124 but in our country it's pointless

Our country is it nothing of value, prices going up, corruption etc... We have to live what we can afford.

Back