What is your situation at home and are you actively engaging in relations with animals?

What is your home situation vs your engagement in our collective 'passion'?

• Living alone, not actively engaging in x-rated activities with animals

Votes: 34 15.1%
  • Living alone, actively engaging in x-rated activities with animals

Votes: 38 16.9%
  • Living with parents or caretakers, not active

Votes: 32 14.2%
  • Living with parents or caretakers, secretely active

Votes: 20 8.9%
  • Living with s/o, not active

Votes: 25 11.1%
  • Living with s/o, openly active

Votes: 21 9.3%
  • Living with s/o, secretely active

Votes: 20 8.9%
  • living with other person (friend, roommate, relative or otherwise) and not active

Votes: 16 7.1%
  • living with other person and secretly active

Votes: 14 6.2%
  • living with other person and openly active

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Living alone for 10 years now.
With my 2 female dogs, Have 2 female goats that live some where else.
been zoo exclusive for about 10 years now.
Done with human females. Don't need the baggage!
Hoping to get some land this year, where i can enjoy my goats and a ewe or two.

Single male living together with my handsome male lab and active with him, bi with dog's hetro with humans.

Last edited:
No, not in a position where I can engage in such activities.

Imagine if you were to get doxxed. There are a lot of assholes out there with nothing better to do than to make life miserable for everybody else.

I am in a relationship with a beautiful Dane girl.I currently still live with my parents, but am looking for a place of my own.

I live alone with my two German Shepherds with whom I have an intimate relationship ...

Married and living with roomates...my husband does not know about my zoo side however I did get a puppy somewhat recently <3 he is to Young to fool around now but when he comes of age we are gonna be bonded in every possible way <3

I live alone with my two German Shepherds with whom I have an intimate relationship ...
Congratulations; I've recently developed a hard core connection to all things shepherd.....I've always liked them but my job has introduced me to so many and they have quickly sky rocketed to the top! I also met a fellow zoo and took their gshep on a date which had the best ending in the world and now I'm head over heels in love with one :3

i live still with my parents as houses are expensive for a single person to afford. (wish i had friend willing to share a house :p)
but even if i had a house a pet might not be a great idea as they will be mostly alone at home and i find that sad for them.

I live alone with two female canines. I'm sexually active with my newfie, the other one only likes occasional fingering but is generally disinterested in full intercourse.

J’ai ma propre place, donc la possibilité d’obtenir un compagnon à fourrure est là, mais c’est une si petite boîte à chaussures d’un appartement que ce ne serait pas un excellent environnement pour tout type d’animal de compagnie.
Je vis dans un 2 1/2 et nous sommes très bien. Bien que vous respectiez les besoins de votre animal, ce n’est pas grave.

I could not do poll so because my answer not there.

Have 2 daughter and sister now live with me after Zagreb potres... earth quake.
Have 4 cat inside, 11 outside.
a turtle is my youngest pet

and my 2lovers. Ante & Marec. In profile picture is Ante.

Both my daughter already know because well, cannot hide something like this in home.
Sister now know after she now live here 2 months.
Mama have know since I first start awhile ago, she say she pray for me, lol.

So I’m living with my wife and am not currently active but we just don’t have a big enough dog for me to be active with

Back