What is your situation at home and are you actively engaging in relations with animals?

What is your home situation vs your engagement in our collective 'passion'?

• Living alone, not actively engaging in x-rated activities with animals

Votes: 34 15.1%
  • Living alone, actively engaging in x-rated activities with animals

Votes: 38 16.9%
  • Living with parents or caretakers, not active

Votes: 32 14.2%
  • Living with parents or caretakers, secretely active

Votes: 20 8.9%
  • Living with s/o, not active

Votes: 25 11.1%
  • Living with s/o, openly active

Votes: 21 9.3%
  • Living with s/o, secretely active

Votes: 20 8.9%
  • living with other person (friend, roommate, relative or otherwise) and not active

Votes: 16 7.1%
  • living with other person and secretly active

Votes: 14 6.2%
  • living with other person and openly active

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
I had to select Living with s/o, secretely active but that is not 100% accurate. I mean, my wife knows that I do this, so it's not secret, but I am not "playing" out in the open. Generally we go to the bathroom to "play".

I had to select Living with s/o, secretely active but that is not 100% accurate. I mean, my wife knows that I do this, so it's not secret, but I am not "playing" out in the open. Generally we go to the bathroom to "play".
Is your wife ok with it? Would she ever participate?

I am living alone and actively engaging. Or, well, I have a one-floor small home near my family's home. I have a dog, and also I help take care of the family reindeer business from time to time and I have relations with one of the bulls.

Attached but my s/o does not know & I'm currently & always will be active for the rest of my days ! 😉 Reading some of these comments makes me wonder if members on here are just studio zoo meaning they get on here just to get off on the stories & aren't truly zoo at all ..... Just my 2 cents .....

I could not do poll so because my answer not there.

Have 2 daughter and sister now live with me after Zagreb potres... earth quake.
Have 4 cat inside, 11 outside.
a turtle is my youngest pet

and my 2lovers. Ante & Marec. In profile picture is Ante.

Both my daughter already know because well, cannot hide something like this in home.
Sister now know after she now live here 2 months.
Mama have know since I first start awhile ago, she say she pray for me, lol.
Fuck yeh

I'm married but we often sleep in seperate rooms because I'm a flight attendant and keep insane hours. I maintain a very active sexual relationship with my dog in secret. I was able to successfully hide it from my parents and siblings for years so I've had plenty of practice 😳
Not do be indelicate, but I imagine such secrecy would involve having to remove as much dog cum as possible from yourself after each encounter? Many would regard that as a bit of a shame. Do you find another way round it?

I'm married but we often sleep in seperate rooms because I'm a flight attendant and keep insane hours. I maintain a very active sexual relationship with my dog in secret. I was able to successfully hide it from my parents and siblings for years so I've had plenty of practice 😳
I travel with work, not as much as I used to, but hope to fly on one of your flights...although I guess I would never know. But now I may be wondering about the flight attendants I see. I guess it'll give me something to think about when I run out of movies on an upcoming longer one to Germany. :)

Since I live alone, it is a very relaxed situation. We can play and do what we want whenever we want and either of us can initiate.

I have been in situations before where it had to be a secret and to be honest that caused a lot of anxiety in me. I was a nervous wreck lol.

Had to move my mum in with me beacuse she can't take care of herself anymore. Kinda puts a stop to all sexual activity, zoo or otherwise. Would love to get a dog eventually but would have to wait until I can give it the time and attention it deserves.

Living by myself for the time being, but it's in a breed-restricted apartment so who knows when I'll ever get to be active

Back