What is your biggest sexual fantasy, within your realm of possibility?

IdkWhyMe

Tourist
This is more so a fantasy but something that is based in reality, so nothing like fucking a 12 foot long cock or etc?

I wanna take a bull orca.

I've heard stories, rumors... it's not the 90s anymore, so aquariums know about us and there's preventative measures. But I'm confident it's physically possible, I've trained for it, and it's a damned high fantasy.

To receive a stallion. It has been done by lots of people, even I could own one (I've owned a couple of geldings before), but I don't if I want to endure all the "training" the body needs.

Take a shepherd cock and knot. The one I currently have access to just doesn’t have an interest…at least not yet. The owner plans on fixing him at 2 though…so the opportunity window is dwindling.

Mine is a canine threesome. I want to have my girl spitroasted, with her sucking me while she's being knotted, and then I want to finish in her stretched out hole and fuck my cum into her, both of our cum is swimming around inside her

Last edited:
I want to move to a farm and live free and have as much sex as I want have my own sex pad for all men to come and enjoy and have my dog and horse lovers which can use me too. How I can’t wait to be filled up with horse cum

Back