What is the largest penis a female Husky can take?

DoggyQuest

Lurker
Hello,

Question is just as the title reads. What is the biggest penis a female Husky can take (on average) also if anyone is willing to list their size who has had sex with a female Husky that would also be great.

My friend has a husky and she fits only a finger and that's it. Huskies are small dogs, females listed as 35 - 50 lbs, so 1/3 to 1/4 the size of a human. From that size not much can be expected. It is very unlikely to be able to fit in her. There is one example that people bring up called HuskyLust and but I heard that was an 80 lb malamute husky cross so it is just misleading. Get a giant breed if you want to have a female sexual companion.
I agree I don't think Husky is the right choice although they are beautiful.

Hello,

Question is just as the title reads. What is the biggest penis a female Husky can take (on average) also if anyone is willing to list their size who has had sex with a female Husky that would also be great.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FR : Bonjour, cela dépend de beaucoup de choses, mais je peux juste dire que par rapport à une chienne, le vagin s’adapte, mais au fil du temps, il faudra déjà la faire dilater avec un gode qui commencerait de petite taille (diamètre) et au chaque fois en prendre un peu plus large niveau taille (diamètre), {c'est-à-dire allez-y millimètre par millimètre} du genre 1 m de tour en plus à chaque fois... et y faudra que ce soit un travail de longue haleine pour y arriver et ce, jusqu'à ce que vous arriverez 1 ~2mm de plus que le diamètre de votre phallus, j'ai déjà regardé des vidéos ou des hommes qui en ont une d'assez large (diamètre) qui enfilent des chiwawa donc c'est pour dire...

Donc, il est possible...

Mais n'y allez pas de but en blanc aussi sec, je dirais d'attendre au moins 3 ~ 4 semaines entre chaque élargissement du gode, mais déjà, si vous vous décidez à prendre un Husky, prenez en grand soin avant de vouloir tenter quoi que ce soit…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EN : Hello, it depends on a lot of things, but I can just say that compared to a bitch, the vagina adapts, but over time, it will already have to be dilated with a dildo that would start small (diameter) and each time take a little larger level size (diameter), {that is to say go there millimeter by millimeter} of the kind 1 m turn more each time... and it will be a long work to get there and that, until you arrive 1 ~2mm larger than the diameter of your phallus, I have already watched videos or men who have a fairly large one (diameter) who put on chiwawa so that’s to say...

So it is possible...

But don’t go so far in white, I would say to wait at least 3 ~ 4 weeks between each enlargement of the dildo, but already, if you decide to take a Husky, take great care before trying anything…

Back