What is the best way to fulfill my fantasy

Dark3022

Lurker
I’ve never been with an animal before but I’ve always have that fantasy. Can someone tell me how can make my fantasy come true.

Great start, then just show them a lot of love and let a relationship unfold. I’m sure there are many how-tos on this topic.

To get experience? Be patient, be honest (As much as practical), be active.

Your posting history will be a resume as it where, so think of that as you build your character, it helps best if your IRL presence is the same as your online presence.

Sadly you'll have to wade through inconceivable amounts of losers, desperate horny net trolls, and just sad and pathetic husks of things that think they're humans, par for the course of internet land but once you breach those hurdles, get to know a few of the real ones then doors begin to open.

Any who just want to hook up for a quick fuck should all ways raise red flags, and those all ways should be taken with grave consideration, it is a dangerous world.

don't low-key beg for animals of other ppl, please.... it's obvious "what is the best way" of fulfilling a fantasy of having a dog. part of it isn't creating a thread.

don't low-key beg for animals of other ppl, please.... it's obvious "what is the best way" of fulfilling a fantasy of having a dog. part of it isn't creating a thread.
Especially he do not create such a thread in the exclusive zoophile category, because he is probably not exclusive.

Back