What has happened to American-Meat?

I've been keeping tabs on their site over the past month or so because I want to replace my worn and torn canine fleshlight but I haven't once seen them restock. I checked their site today and saw that they've removed all of their fleshlight options from their store now as well.

Has anyone seen/read/heard some news about what's going on over there? If they're shutting down for good then does anyone have any good recommendations of alternatives? I'm particularly fond of the anatomical accuracy with the cookie so if anyone knows of an alternative that also looks anatomically accurate I'd love to hear it!

I'll give you a way to keep tabs on them. If you have Instagram search "americanmeat" and search for accounts. They have "A M" in their profile. They only do custom orders about once every other week. But if you follow them they'll post when they're accepting new orders. They also post the completed toys they produce! So you get to see the different color variations!

I'll give you a way to keep tabs on them. If you have Instagram search "americanmeat" and search for accounts. They have "A M" in their profile. They only do custom orders about once every other week. But if you follow them they'll post when they're accepting new orders. They also post the completed toys they produce! So you get to see the different color variations!
Instagram? No thanks

Thanks you so <3

Back