What does the inside texture of horse anus feel like?

As someone who has been....very deep inside a horse.

The inside almost feels like...this may be weird, but stick your fingers into your mouth for a moment. That's almost the texture, and the feeling of your lips around your fingers is the best I can describe for the entrance. Something else is that it's incredibly hot, feels hotter than most vaginas/asses you've ever been in. It's a wonderful feeling, and I highly reccommend it.

Wet, smooth, squishy, warm, and if you are feeling it with your dick,,, WONDERFUL!

To describe something like this is like describing sex to a virgin or the colour blue to a blind man - you're just gonna have to try it!
Animal fleshlights are pretty good, if bought from say, Bad Dragon and not AliExpress ;)

Uh-oh... Have we got another member of "The Old Geezers' Club" filling out an application for a membership card? :)
I'd high-five you, but will settle for a walking-cane-tap :ROFLMAO:
53 here :)

Me my buddy ride around the country areas often searching for farms. I've shot cum deep in mare and stallion asshole and we're totally addicted to it. Oh and if you've never fucked pig pussy, I suggest you do that because pig pussy will blow your mind!!!

Me my buddy ride around the country areas often searching for farms. I've shot cum deep in mare and stallion asshole and we're totally addicted to it. Oh and if you've never fucked pig pussy, I suggest you do that because pig pussy will blow your mind!!!
I've done that, but I would absolutely recommend you try to find somebody who owns a horse and is willing to let you do so. Really cuts down on the 'getting shot' odds

I too am curious as to how horse ass feels. I would someday love to get inside one. The only hole I've felt the inside of as of yet is my own asshole, which is nice, but I'd love me some horse ass and puss someday.

Back