What does it feel like to be licked by a dog? (F and M experiences welcomed)

HiddenFA

Tourist
Hello I'm new here and finally comfortable enough interacting in the forums.
Like title says, how does it feel? Surely it must be different from a human (right?), but what about it makes you writhe in pleasure?

I might be in the minority for this, but while I love watching zoo content, I don't really see myself engaging on it personally. As such, I am fascinated by what others have to say about the topic.

Different tongue, it is easier to persuade a dog than a guy to lick my pussy for a very long time. Men have little patience :)
Interesting, thank you for sharing.
And yeah I never understood why some guys never liked giving oral to woman :unsure:

as a guy, it feels really good to get licked by a dog, i feel like the tongue is a little rougher than a human tongue, so it stimulates my penis and ass a little more. Some dogs lick better than others, but when you get precum coming out the tip they dont stop until you cum. This is from my personal experience. I for sure recommend trying it out

as a guy, it feels really good to get licked by a dog, i feel like the tongue is a little rougher than a human tongue, so it stimulates my penis and ass a little more. Some dogs lick better than others, but when you get precum coming out the tip they dont stop until you cum. This is from my personal experience. I for sure recommend trying it out
Are female dogs (or male ones) likely to initiate licking on their own? I've not come across as many videos of males being licked compared to females.

I had a female and she would be curious when i would jack off. Eventually she tasted my precum liked it and was more interested, then she learned id cum in my hand and shed lick it, so eventually she didnt need convincing. I have a male and he is much less interested, but still gives a few licks

As a guy, it’s amazing when a big dog with a big tongue licks my dick or anywhere on my body. It’s so wet and a little rough but it’s much more sensual than a humans tongue. And also the smell of the spit and tongue just turn me all the way on.

Back