• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What do you physically find attractive about dogs?

I get sooooo turned on by the smell of my dog’s breath.. when it’s about looks: I love their eyes. That’s why I hate dog breeds where their eyes look like they would pop out. That’s such a turnoff..

I also love looking at their paws. Not just in a cute way, I think big paws with lean muscular legs (say; Doberman like) are really sexy.
This is called art of love

One thing I really love is the coats. There's so much variation. Especially for dogs with spots and speckles.

For me, a mongrel coat is like fine art.

As for me, everything. Shape, smell, fur and so on. Since the relationship to canines exists since childhood, my picture of beauty and aestetics is different. Just canine software running on human hardware:p

General question for Dog lovers.

What physical traits do you find attractive in a dog?

Also what things do they do that you find attractive?

Me personally love dark mid sized to big dogs with strong leg muscles and a low growl... 🤤
For me it's always been related to the mental part, even though also the physical one is important too.
Generally, what really attracts me the most are the paws and their fur, but as I said before for the most part it is mental😸🌹

For me it's always been related to the mental part, even though also the physical one is important too.
Generally, what really attracts me the most are the paws and their fur, but as I said before for the most part it is mental😸🌹
What do you find attractive about it for the mental part?

Back