• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What beastie fantasy is your all time favorite?

My number one fantasy even though I know it would be extremely dangerous if it was even possible is to be seduced by a lover who then tricks me into being auctioned as a sex slave, my new owners take me to a horse stud farm and start my training as a belly rider, I'm kept in restraints in a stable while I am readied for my first riding lessons by being constantly stretched with increasingly larger dildos, unsure of my fate until i am strapped into a harness that is slung under a magnificent stallion, the mixture of fear and adrenaline as i'm positioned with my legs tied around his flanks spreading me wide open to accept the massive horse cock, swaying underneath feeling the enormous appendage slowly filling me completely, the adrenaline rush and realisation of what is happening blanking out my mind until i start to feel the pleasure as the stallion flares deep inside and he is led from the stables into the arena to the cheers of the gathered audience.
Advice from years ago was to find a smaller horse (pony) first who would 'adopt' me as I cared for him and experience the pony's interest in fitting his erection into me... an aide might be needed for safety (hubby, BF, stable owner). I met him fully clothed and began to brush and give him treats fully naked.
It takes time.

Let him know you as his naked caregiver who loves to wash his cock and lets him nuzzle your crotch... give it time.
A goal of being a belly rider will require similar trust of a larger horse, capable of having you hanging under him (not impossible I'm told).
After the pony has bred you, visit the larger horse of your choice and care for him --- the scent from your crotch will let him know you are a creature that he can also breed.

In the stable will be, at some point, a mare in season and her scent needs to be on you, just brush your naked hips against her to have the scent on you.
The larger horse now has a scent and a naked human mare in his stall, closed off to anyone trying to watch.
On a bale of hay or sturdy bench, lay on your back, have some apple slices or carrots for awards and open your knees so he can nuzzle and sniff and get a reward.
Guiding him is up to you or a helper, but he will fit and not push in deeper than you can take. It will be close to 10" or so, but you will feel him press hard as he fills you with warm cum, a wonderful feeling. (I had my husband to help guide him into me)

It's likely you will not cum the first few times (at least I did not) but patience pays off and his level of entry will be a little more subtle and you can move his rigid cock to fit your needs when the next times come along. I'm told they just need to know I will not avoid their approach to breed like a equine mare might do)
You now have a pony and a horse that are not afraid to approach you for sex. When naked, the approach will be fairly firm. Walking around in your jeans and shirt will have him lightly nudge you most of the time... give a treat and keep moving. It was stressed that I be naked for sexual play,

Belly Riding will be challenging to be secured under the horse without spooking him.
My first was with me in a harness of straps (like a cargo net) that needed a helper or two to clip into place without spooking the horse.... they led me in a small circle to get him used to me being under him for 5 or 6 times with an hour or so in between. I did not have hands tied around his withers nor my legs around his loin--- it would leave me without a way to get clear of him if he decided to move quickly.

With the pony breeding me first, I was sniffed all over by the horse as I lay in my harness of straps and as soon as he began to get interested, I was clipped into place and the semi hard cock placed at my pussy... He did not like that, and began to stomp, so I was lowered and lay on the hay bale for him to saunter over and then took care of his need. It felt wonderful that he was at ease and I was able to cum.

My husband and I decided it was a lot of risk for a fantasy event we had only heard about. I did not need to be the first Belly Rider to die trying to fulfill a fantasy.
There are photos and some film footage of women riding under a horse, fully clothed for a circus or rodeo event.... most seem like 50 year old pics and movies.

Having two large animals interested in making use of my availability is perfectly fine with us.

just as common as many others, just really want to try being mounted by a dog and knotted, really curious in how it will feel, i can read about it all day but I for one would love to experience it first hand.

maybe find a farm near me that would allow me to try a farm animal maybe not mount me depending on the size, i am not very experienced with anything anal aside a finger or dildo.

Advice from years ago was to find a smaller horse (pony) first who would 'adopt' me as I cared for him and experience the pony's interest in fitting his erection into me... an aide might be needed for safety (hubby, BF, stable owner). I met him fully clothed and began to brush and give him treats fully naked.
It takes time.

Let him know you as his naked caregiver who loves to wash his cock and lets him nuzzle your crotch... give it time.
A goal of being a belly rider will require similar trust of a larger horse, capable of having you hanging under him (not impossible I'm told).
After the pony has bred you, visit the larger horse of your choice and care for him --- the scent from your crotch will let him know you are a creature that he can also breed.

In the stable will be, at some point, a mare in season and her scent needs to be on you, just brush your naked hips against her to have the scent on you.
The larger horse now has a scent and a naked human mare in his stall, closed off to anyone trying to watch.
On a bale of hay or sturdy bench, lay on your back, have some apple slices or carrots for awards and open your knees so he can nuzzle and sniff and get a reward.
Guiding him is up to you or a helper, but he will fit and not push in deeper than you can take. It will be close to 10" or so, but you will feel him press hard as he fills you with warm cum, a wonderful feeling. (I had my husband to help guide him into me)

It's likely you will not cum the first few times (at least I did not) but patience pays off and his level of entry will be a little more subtle and you can move his rigid cock to fit your needs when the next times come along. I'm told they just need to know I will not avoid their approach to breed like a equine mare might do)
You now have a pony and a horse that are not afraid to approach you for sex. When naked, the approach will be fairly firm. Walking around in your jeans and shirt will have him lightly nudge you most of the time... give a treat and keep moving. It was stressed that I be naked for sexual play,

Belly Riding will be challenging to be secured under the horse without spooking him.
My first was with me in a harness of straps (like a cargo net) that needed a helper or two to clip into place without spooking the horse.... they led me in a small circle to get him used to me being under him for 5 or 6 times with an hour or so in between. I did not have hands tied around his withers nor my legs around his loin--- it would leave me without a way to get clear of him if he decided to move quickly.

With the pony breeding me first, I was sniffed all over by the horse as I lay in my harness of straps and as soon as he began to get interested, I was clipped into place and the semi hard cock placed at my pussy... He did not like that, and began to stomp, so I was lowered and lay on the hay bale for him to saunter over and then took care of his need. It felt wonderful that he was at ease and I was able to cum.

My husband and I decided it was a lot of risk for a fantasy event we had only heard about. I did not need to be the first Belly Rider to die trying to fulfill a fantasy.
There are photos and some film footage of women riding under a horse, fully clothed for a circus or rodeo event.... most seem like 50 year old pics and movies.

Having two large animals interested in making use of my availability is perfectly fine with us.
You’re absolutely incredible my god! I got so excited reading this, that sounds like a dream!

It takes time.

Wowwww 🤩🤩🤩 thank you for sharing your story with us, I am sorry that you didn’t get to completely fulfil your fantasy but you have such wonderful experiences and your telling of it made me so wet, I hope I can get to experience a little of what you’ve achieved at some point in my life… 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰💦💦

You’re absolutely incredible my god! I got so excited reading this, that sounds like a dream!
Others did not need to follow the path laid out for us.
We are of the very cautious segment who crave trying to connect without risking the penalty. We feel we are in a safe situation for now and have looked into going abroad to connect. Possibly one out of 15 connects may work out and getting in trouble overseas will not go well with our embassy, nor with other factions who may have other alternatives in mind.
As VAanimallover1987 said"...i can read about it all day but I for one would love to experience it first hand."

really one that’s at the top of my list would be sex with a dolphin specifically a male as well I am a bottom mostly
Of course when we were swimming with the dolphins, the idea was hard to dismiss..... keeping it "under wraps" impossible.

Last edited:
I have had mine for many years and i do actually plan on making it a reality at least to some extent in the not too distant future.
I want to buy a smallish hobby farm, it will be very private, secluded and secure, then i want to gradually increase the number of male dogs i have to about 6 potentially more if things work out. I then want to be able to facilitate doggy gang bangs in a safe, secure environment. I have a conceptual idea for a purpose built breeding kennel that has an adjustable breeding bench in it with the option to be cuffed on to it in possition if the person so desires that experience. The dogs will be let in one at a time from behind and leave forward once their mating session is complete, so there will only ever be one dog in the breeding area at any one time to avoid potential nasty interactions. The bench will have 1 video camera possitioned underneath capturing close ups of the dogs cock entering her pussy and all the juicy detail at that end, this footage will be visible via live stream for the recipient to watch live on a big screen in front of her. A second camera will be capturing the action from a wider side on angle, no face shots unless specifically requested.

The grand vision is to be able to offer accommadation like a farm stay and offer lots of other relaxing getaway type facilities as well so it can be a mini holiday with a knotty twist 😉

The fantasy of it all for me is that one of the female visitors invites me to enjoy her after the dogs which i would jump and after a few visits she becomes a permanent resident and we continue to built, improve and live the dream together. 😍
It would be lovely to find a resort that catered to a range of people that wanted to anonymously experiment and bring their hidden fantasies to reality, such a place would need to be off grid but have a managable plan in place to ensure the safety of the clients. Perhaps a nice private island by appointment, somewhere where one could be free to either watch or participate , or for the adventurous enter their fantasy into a ballet not knowing if or when your turn will come, definitely no change of mind when it is.

It would be lovely to find a resort that catered to a range of people that wanted to anonymously experiment and bring their hidden fantasies to reality, such a place would need to be off grid but have a managable plan in place to ensure the safety of the clients. Perhaps a nice private island by appointment, somewhere where one could be free to either watch or participate , or for the adventurous enter their fantasy into a ballet not knowing if or when your turn will come, definitely no change of mind when it is.
Yes security of clients would be paramount of coarse, i like the idea of a small island only accessable by boat or air so it would be easy to monitor who visits etc.
I like how your mind works 😍

Since we're talking fantasy....

In the future, science has found a way for dogs and humans to "speak"..whether it's a translating device that converts doggo growls, barks, whines and whimpers to human speech (and vice versa) or a device that "reads" the doggo brainwaves and translates the result and sends it to a screen or into brainwaves of the receiving party.

The "mad scientist" who created it kidnaps me as a test subject along with wifey. We are tied up to breeding benches and learn that the several dogs there are intent on making us both their bitches.

At first I "fight" (wifey isn't zoo) and so does she but after several rounds of orgasm via the dog's tongue and the dogs LITERALLY telling her (and me) that they know this is our life purpose..to satisfy dog cock..she admits she is enjoying it.

We then become willing test subjects and start to share the dog cock between us and it becomes a full-on threesome/moresome sitch.

We both suck a dog together (one sucking the head, the other licking along the shaft/balls and knot).

I fuck her pussy while being railed in the ass then she takes a knot as I lick her ass and the coupling point.

Doggo and I spit roast her.

Doggo and she (with aid of a strapon) spitroast me.

The scientist might also take part in ravaging me and her.

She would also eventually decide to try anal..first me then doggo.

Since it's a fantasy, I have no need for $/job and this becomes our life more or less.

Last edited:
Yes security of clients would be paramount of coarse, i like the idea of a small island only accessable by boat or air so it would be easy to monitor who visits etc.
I like how your mind works 😍
I'm not sure it's just the way my mind works, I'm thinking it's more my crazy hormones and over-active sex drive mixed in with some really out there previous partners.🥰

I'm not sure it's just the way my mind works, I'm thinking it's more my crazy hormones and over-active sex drive mixed in with some really out there previous partners.🥰
All combined to create this perfect storm of creative sexual thoughts in your mind 😋

You are fuckin awesome

Mine would be to go on a weekend trip to a hidden retreat where zoos come together to play and learn. I’d love to have my first experiences while being watched by the crowd, helped by experienced women.
A free use kind of camp. Animal, men, and woman fucking anyone and any beast they want all day long.
i would Like to be one of the crowd 😋

My biggest is to be a 24/7 pup (pet play) and made a 24/7 zoo bitch meaning i would be a fuck toy and cum dump for any species as well as any humans guys that want to use me as well! In public too like i want to be seen and watched and embarrassed as i give to my desires and bitch nature ♡
Its same as mine

Back