• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What are you Thinking right now?

Was considering exactly that. Just means I have to practice abstienece for longer
At such times I tend to say allo to my little 5 fingered friend. :gsd_wink: while viewing some appropriate material. But I think your doing the right thing waiting till after the move.

Thinking right now I wish I had an answer for you, so I can look, like, you know, really smart and stuff.
*tilts my head and twirls my hair, my nose crinkled*
Easy answer is ALWAYS "profit" when you are to answer why things are not of as high quality as before.
"They want to maximize profit, hire less artists and just pour out low quality crap for the networks to buy. Children have no idea what quality is anyway, just lots of colors and they are mesmerized."

That would have an answer that would make you think that you are really smart and stuff.
But I already think that you are really smart and stuff, so your reply was more than good enough ❤️

Easy answer is ALWAYS "profit" when you are to answer why things are not of as high quality as before.
"They want to maximize profit, hire less artists and just pour out low quality crap for the networks to buy. Children have no idea what quality is anyway, just lots of colors and they are mesmerized."

That would have an answer that would make you think that you are really smart and stuff.
But I already think that you are really smart and stuff, so your reply was more than good enough ❤️
I can't disagree with your profit answer. That problem exists in other products as well.
And thank-you!

I'm thinking "did we watch the same cartoons? Cuz the stuff now is WAY better than anything I saw the million or so odd years ago that I was watching cartoons (on saturdays, in my jammies, on the floor in front of the TV, that had an antenna and *gasp* KNOBS)

I am thinking that me and @Puhp can't have watched the same cartoons. I think that he can't have watched both Ducktales and PJ Masks and compared the animation.
Or Sailor Moon against Winx, heck even My Little Pony have less good animation compared to the older seasons.

Now I'm thinkin @MrsShemon is shirking her responsibities and selling herself short

THEN:

NOW:

Now I think that @Puhp believes that I am very old as he sent a Scooby-Doo video from the 70s, two decades before I was born and very much not the "cartoons of my age" I had in mind
I am thinking that he needs to be told that it was the mid 90s to mid 00s compared to todays cartoons for children I had in mind.

The only cartoons that mattered in the past were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ren and Stimpy, and He-Man

The only onces that matter currentlyish are Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and hentai obviously

I'm wondering if @MrsShemon means this:

vs this:

I'm also wondering why no one has mentioned Gravity Falls, which seems like a mashup of the best of old cartoons with the best newest animation styles

Back