• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What are you doing right now?

Right now, I am in the bathroom looking through posts, trying to make friends and probably should be going to bed because it is the early hours of the morning.

I should be doing important things myself but I’m here scrolling through posts… though it’s also important to me. 🤓

Scrolling through the forum, taking a break after cooking lunch and washing up, and cleaning the kitchen… lying naked on my bed in my room, hehe 😉
Depending on your current location it's the right weather and temperature for relaxing in this exact way.

Ah, ACs are something German households truely lack. Glad you enjoyed your downtime. Enjoy the Olympics! :)
Really? It’s not common in all houses here either, I’m SO GLAD my mum installed them in our bedrooms though. The rest of the house is like living in ovens, lol 😆
And thank you 🙏 she made it to the finals tonight, yay 🎉

Really? It’s not common in all houses here either, I’m SO GLAD my mum installed them in our bedrooms though. The rest of the house is like living in ovens, lol 😆
And thank you 🙏 she made it to the finals tonight, yay 🎉
Yeah, many people here have the attitude that it gets too warm too rarely, even though we get a couple of really hot months during the summer, but people still think they can endure them without ACs. Personally I wouldn't mind an AC for some of the really hot days with high humidity.

About to take a mid day nap after not sleeping very well last night. In perhaps what you could describe as a headache delirium exacerbated by extreme summer heat I'm singing "Time after time" by Cyndi Lauper to my German Shep. Plushie while lifting him up and giving him little kissies :3

Back