• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What about Zoophilia attracts you?

The societal shame, the animalistic instinct of the dog humping and especially the sounds the women make!

I am not a female and actually a straight guy that was once a friend of an active woman many years ago. I can understand a woman’s draw to it. Orgasms no expectations, no recipaction no pregnancy concerns. I have always thought man kind in general are threatened by this.

To be completely honest… I’m not too sure!
Ever since I was younger I was always on e621 and other furry style websites. I loved the characters and giving animals these human like personalities and lives. I was very attracted to many characters. I’m not a fursuiter but the art aspect is arousing for me. Feral art is hot too.

I then started to find attraction to certain breeds of dogs when I was around 15. As I got older I still found myself attracted to the bigger dogs. Pit bulls(#1 fave), mastiff breeds(especially corsos), rotties, labs, just bigger dogs and I love the ones that are more muscly.
I also just love when dogs have a big meat head lol
keep in mind I never had a physical experience with an animal this was just my first attractions

But it wasn’t just a physical attraction
As I got older and learned more about myself, the community, and doing my best to not HATE myself for this (which I did for many years)

As corny as it sounds
I would be super emotional invested into my animals and crave the most special bond. Something inseparable. Something truly unique and special.
To me I would treat my animal partner exactly as if I would treat a human one
Same type of love and bond

I’m still not super far on my journey and have had a few very recent experiences in my ADULT life with my one dog finally
But I look at it from a romance POV
The romance is what attracts me
The thought about that bond and relationship
What can be created
Having someone so loyal and loving by my side always

I'm only really "attracted" to dogs and have been since I figured out this was a thing. I love that an animal wants me without any of the social effects of being human, plus being so beautiful and honest about their lust.

As a bisexual male who first experimented with male dogs in my teens, I've always wondered. I'm sure part of it is the taboo thrill, but a lot of it is just a sexual attraction to male dogs. As a bit of a sub and bottom I guess I'm attracted to the raw power of a big dog.

When I was young, I witnessed the neighbor's shi tzu fucking our poodle. He was fully knotted inside her. He had even turned around and they were butt to butt. Stuck until he finished. I loved the idea of having someone stuck inside me like that. Having their way with me until they had an orgasm.
I like the idea butt to butt 🤤😍

Honestly the way they fuck , humans do know to fuck but it's like a lvl 1 skill you have to use it periodicaly and a lot to get good at it , but animals , that's inbeded in their brains . Oh they exotic shaped dick too

Honestly, the taboo is the hottest thing. But I also genuinely find aspects of animals sexy, especially big muscular builds :)

Honestly for me I am not sure, I just know that as far back as I can remember I have also found myself intrigued and attracted to male k9s. I do believe part of the attraction is giving up control. Normally in life I am the alpha. Whether it’s in a relationships or the type of job I have, I always end up in charge. When I am with a K9 it’s the only time I am not in control. I just love when they bite my neck just to remind me who is in charge at the time.

The shame of taboo definitely makes it hotter for me, I love that even when it's completely normalized and romantic for me it's always coated in societal shame that fuels my degradation kink

The love and enjoyment there is between an animal and a human. An animal can love it as much as a human, if not more ❤️

Back