• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What about Zoophilia attracts you?

I love female GSDs. And the though of having one of my own is enough to make me feel good. Not horny, it's more of a strong love for her, even though she is imaginary (for now). But beyond that, the though of going inside her and what that must feel like is just... wow. But only if it is my dog. I only want to do it if she is my girl. I find the physique of German shepherds attractive, plus their kind and intelligent minds. I want to be intimate with the girl I love, just like one would a human, but I'm not really attracted to those. Humans are too complicated, they make it difficult. Dogs are easy, you know when they love you and when they are happy, and they don't try to hide their feelings from you and make you figure out how they are feeling. I just don't like human women, I prefer dogs.

Sexually the vagina or a mare is the most sexually exciting thing I have ever seen in my life or felt. I enjoy the feel of animals and their fur. I love all kinds of animals, but a mares vagina oh my :)

Of course there’s the physical/emotional/mental attraction to animals, but what about it do yall find interesting/attractive?
I would say this is a big part of it. The taboo is also fun, the secret…knowing you are doing something that some only dream about.

I would also say that natural feel of it…now that I am experienced enough to react the right way. It seems very primal yet natural. It’s also easy. My amfeeman Shepard doesn’t get mad at me for any reason and doesn’t need any explanations. That is nice as well

The agression and feeling of being owned and used for breeding. In a way, it makes feel like i'm wanted and i like that 😊
That's another thing too, yeah. I don't have to get pretty and put on a bunch of stuff to hopefully get him interested. I'm borderline trans but I am not even marginally passing. I can skip shaving and simply wear the odd bit of women's clothing that makes me feel comfortable to strut around for him and he thinks it's amazing where a normal guy or a dude into trans gals would probably laugh at me.

I can do whole song and dance numbers for him and with high kicks and show tunes and he is absolutely attentive and loving the entertainment the whole time.

Then when it's time for the next style of entertainment he really makes me feel like he wants me which is so sexy for me and I love it.

That's another thing too, yeah. I don't have to get pretty and put on a bunch of stuff to hopefully get him interested. I'm borderline trans but I am not even marginally passing. I can skip shaving and simply wear the odd bit of women's clothing that makes me feel comfortable to strut around for him and he thinks it's amazing where a normal guy or a dude into trans gals would probably laugh at me.

I can do whole song and dance numbers for him and with high kicks and show tunes and he is absolutely attentive and loving the entertainment the whole time.

Then when it's time for the next style of entertainment he really makes me feel like he wants me which is so sexy for me and I love it.
Omg same! It's like nobody loves me the same way my dog does, and he shows it very well🥰

I'm not sure i fit the category but i'll contribute anyway. So, i would love to have my love being submissive and satisfied by dogs and i can come second. I carry a lot of insecurities and knowing my love has been satisfied makes me more horny to do what i like with no worries about her as her clit is dripping dog cum. Weird isn't it`? And i was so damn close to getting it in place..... arg

honestly for me it's the raw animalistic nature of the way they fuck, the way they'll just take what they want without considering how I feel.. I'm a hugely submissive slut and tbh most people know that about me XD
That and knots, knots are hot
certainly have to agree with you there also have to say you have a cute PFP

honestly for me it's the raw animalistic nature of the way they fuck, the way they'll just take what they want without considering how I feel.. I'm a hugely submissive slut and tbh most people know that about me XD
That and knots, knots are hot
This is literally me down to every bit. I love being a slut to dogs it feels amazing😍😍

Who doesn’t enjoy foxes especially a lot of the cute sounds they make
As someone who has a lot of foxes where she lives I'm not sure if I'd call their sounds cute XD
That said, when I can hear them and I know there's a couple foxes mating right outside my window, I can't quite help but get ever so slightly turned on lol

Back