Welcome from UK Midlands

tcsuk

Tourist
Hello All,
I'm "TC", I'm based in the UK West Midlands. 32, Bisexual Male. However I travel up and down the country quite a lot with work on a daily basis, so I could be wherever!
I've been "in to" this life style since I first dabbled around the age of 16, and never found anyone likeminded to befriend. And limiting in RL encounters too. Hoping to make new friends, meet some new people and paws or hoofs!

I'm particuarly open minded as well, so please feel free to drop me a message if you're also unfortunate enough to also be in the UK!
Cheers folks!

Hello All,
I'm "TC", I'm based in the UK West Midlands. 32, Bisexual Male. However I travel up and down the country quite a lot with work on a daily basis, so I could be wherever!
I've been "in to" this life style since I first dabbled around the age of 16, and never found anyone likeminded to befriend. And limiting in RL encounters too. Hoping to make new friends, meet some new people and paws or hoofs!

I'm particuarly open minded as well, so please feel free to drop me a message if you're also unfortunate enough to also be in the UK!
Cheers folks!
Howdy and welCUM to the site!! Hope you meet plenty of people and enjoy yourself!

Hello All,

Cheers folks!
Hey TC - sounds like we have similar experiences from early life. It's so great to find so many others who feel the same!

Back