Wanting to be impregnated

1Lonely-Heart

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
Hi I totally feel, I find that it is more pleasing to the eye to see a human girl becoming a bitch, sow or mare, rather than forcing the animal, It is natural for a male animal to want to try and impregnate his female counterpart, and that is all he is doing. I am guessing that is all you think of is that you belong to him so he can plant his seed and make you pregnant. Me personally I have no interested in forcing myself on a female animal,

I have no interested in forcing myself on a female animal
1. Humans are animals too. :D
2. Female animals are well able to ask for sex and there is literally no need at all to force yourself on a female animal to have sex with her. Anyone who does that is an animal abuser and not welcome here.
But a human having sex with a female animal is not by definition rape or abuse, this idea is simply completely incorrect.

1. Humans are animals too. :D
2. Female animals are well able to ask for sex and there is literally no need at all to force yourself on a female animal to have sex with her. Anyone who does that is an animal abuser and not welcome here.
But a human having sex with a female animal is not by definition rape or abuse, this idea is simply completely incorrect.
You are correct, humans are animals as well, Maybe I should have said something like Other than human female animals.

I doubt that male animals think about impregnation first and foremost when they are looking for sex. Even humans wouldn't know how procreation works without sex education or having experienced the whole process a few times and drawing conclusions from that. But the passion and the drive to have sex is there without sex ed, without knowing how babies are made.

Reactions: pes
Hi I totally feel, I find that it is more pleasing to the eye to see a human girl becoming a bitch, sow or mare, rather than forcing the animal, It is natural for a male animal to want to try and impregnate his female counterpart, and that is all he is doing. I am guessing that is all you think of is that you belong to him so he can plant his seed and make you pregnant. Me personally I have no interested in forcing myself on a female animal,
Ya that’s basically how I view it and I hand a impregnating kink

I had a dog.. family dog she's my baby but she stayed with my parents when I moved out at 18. She always picked my bed to go to wile she was in the house (as well as hers of course) I.. experimented with her a little but never actually had sex because well 1 I didn't know if I wanted to and 2 because, well, how do you know if a female dog wants to have sex with you?

Back