Wanted my first knot. But nervous.

Nifty.shifty

Tourist
I am very nervous about getting my first knot. Is there anything I should know before hand. Things I need to be awareness, before, during and after.

Thanks for you help and comments.

Men != dogs. You need streeeeeetching practice, big time. Men aren't going to prepare you for it.

Use inflatible knotted toys that mimic real canine anatomy, ie. go in small then expand. When you can pump an Elypse 10-12x and tug it outward a solid 10 mins, you're ready. Ammo shell style dilator kits in graduated sizes also help.

I can take Rex Medium from Bad dragon, is that good enough
Is that close to his size? Also which hole are you going for? As a man I can only speak about anal but the first time I was with a dalmatian I managed to get my hand there in time to stop the knot, the second time I wasn't so lucky and that really hurt, after him though I was able to very comfortably take a pitbull for several rounds including the knot. So maybe have you hand around his cock just in case.

What do you mean by hurting, and how often does knotting happen. Sorry if it seems like basic questions I don't know anything.
so when a dog mates, his cock swells up and forms a 'knot' which lock it in place inside the vagina and increases the chance of fertilization. if you aren't prepared for that size then its going to hurt

What do you mean by hurting, and how often does knotting happen. Sorry if it seems like basic questions I don't know anything.
Well, generally speaking penetrative sex can be painful if the one penetrating just rams it inside a hole which is not dilated enough and had not been trained to take certain dimensions. And I'm pretty sure dogs are not great talkers during sex :ROFLMAO:.
The knot is at the base of the penis, and it acts like a plug by swelling when the dog cums, in order to keep the semen inside the cavity. It is usually wider than the rest of the shaft, so you have to be prepared having your dog pushing this wider "ball" deep in you while you already have a non trivial length inside of you. Knotting refers to the situation when the know is stuck inside of you after he pushed itnside, and usually involves waiting between seconds and minutes to let the knot shrink before letting it pop out, otherwise you could have the dog yanking it out at max thickness, causing probably a lot of pain for someone untrained.

Well, generally speaking penetrative sex can be painful if the one penetrating just rams it inside a hole which is not dilated enough and had not been trained to take certain dimensions. And I'm pretty sure dogs are not great talkers during sex :ROFLMAO:.
The knot is at the base of the penis, and it acts like a plug by swelling when the dog cums, in order to keep the semen inside the cavity. It is usually wider than the rest of the shaft, so you have to be prepared having your dog pushing this wider "ball" deep in you while you already have a non trivial length inside of you. Knotting refers to the situation when the know is stuck inside of you after he pushed itnside, and usually involves waiting between seconds and minutes to let the knot shrink before letting it pop out, otherwise you could have the dog yanking it out at max thickness, causing probably a lot of pain for someone untrained.
Ah, thanks. The idea of knotting has gotten my jimmies rollin

Wouldn’t hurt to make sure you’re used to a larger one being in there for a prolonged period. Sometimes they’ll decide they’re the most patient species on the planet and that they tell the knot when they’re ready. And you might think 20 minutes is long enough from start to finish easily and your pizza delivery wont interrupt. But that’s when they’ll tie off for 10 minutes and not move much, even with encouragement and you have to jump a back gate with a front door key and leave the mrs tied off in site ode the front door, and awkwardly stand on the porch and watch the delivery bloke look back at you wondering why you jumped a back fence and are now watching him walk away before slipping inside. So I’d definitely double down on stretch and time management 🤣
Good habit to have your boy in is starting him early on a cue be it a word or prop when you get in position so he doesn’t whip it tool out and chase people around trying to get them on all fours whenever he’s ready. Always associate it with something so he knows that cue is when he can let loose

Back