Walking around with something in ur ass in public

As you can see above, I have one and I have had it in all day while working.
That's your ass? I thought for sure it was a female. lol. What does it do for you, and why do it? After reading this thread I'm wondering what the big deal is...lol

That's your ass? I thought for sure it was a female. lol. What does it do for you, and why do it? After reading this thread I'm wondering what the big deal is...lol

I mean...if you look close enough, you can see proof it's not a female in the mirror's reflection. 😋 I play soccer, so I just have a nice bubble ass. lol

Well, it's a kinky feeling knowing it's in there. Probably a lot to do with that. Otherwise, when I'm sitting, I can wiggle around and it feels quite good moving around. It's pretty arousing.

Here’s mine. For me, just knowing that I have something considered sexual going on while in public is what I find exciting about it. Like I’m playing with my ass out in public. It also feels good to push it almost out and then either sit or lean against something to shove it back in.

Attachments

• IMG_3068.jpeg
    IMG_3068.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3069.jpeg
    IMG_3069.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 76
Here’s mine. For me, just knowing that I have something considered sexual going on while in public is what I find exciting about it. Like I’m playing with my ass out in public. It also feels good to push it almost out and then either sit or lean against something to shove it back in.

Exactly! You get it. Love the pics with the bonus view too. I tried to find a blue one, but all I could find in stock was pink. lol

wow
lovely choice on blue 💙

I have a small jeweled butt plug that I’ll sometimes wear when I go into town for grocery shopping. Just something kinda fun to do to add some excitement to a pretty boring activity. It’s pretty small. Just one of these:
I have 2 of those, the blue one and a red one.

My first sub, I met at a gas station and despite her being 19 and very sexy, I was in a hurry. I was trying to leave when she said we should hang out sometime. I told her if we did it would be at the mall, with her in a tight shirt, no bra (she had huge tits), a short skirt, a remote vibe in her pussy and a foxtail butt plug in. To my surprise she said that sounded like fun so I got her number and that is what we did. That was a fun trip to the mall.

God I love this view, so hot

The right size plug cab be a ot of fun and quite stinulating just need to make sure it fit right not for it to slide out. Sometimes your ass will cream up really nice when its in there for hours

I think the fun of it is you know something naughty is going on other people don't
For me it's more fun when they know. I wait tables on weekends at a crappy little backwoods bar where we're required to wear mini-skirts and little tops. I don't do it all the time or even often, but they hired me because I have big tits, a reputation for being a slut and will work for tips, and once in a while I get brave and put on a show. I have played slave for guys online before. They liked making me go to my weekday job scrubbing floors and toilets with big things inside me. It wasn't always pleasant and I bled a good bit, but I do what I'm told.

That blue plug is very nice, but it’s not the sexiest jewel in this picture.

Back