VRChat Zoo Meet Up

FeralLovin'

Citizen of Zooville
Was thinking of doing this for a while and decided that I'd give it a shot. As the title says, I want to host a VRChat meet up. After careful thought and information from an unusual source, I think it can be a safe way for zoos to hang out in a virtual environment. It's simple-

For starters, VRChat is free and doesn't require a vr headset to work. There are tons of desktop users on this game. If you have an existing VRChat account, make a new one through the website and for extra safety if you have too much personal information on your Steam account, make a new one there too. You can even just go through Steam with the account if you want. I just like layering my accounts. And with these new account(s), avoid anything zoo (I'll explain later), so no zata symbols or zoo or beastlover or whatever. Keep it stupid simple like Bob123 and not DogLover123.

Next, you'll have to DM me through here with your VRChat profile name so I can friend you on there and yes, I'll go through your post history on here. If all your posts are 👅🍆💦 to every video of a woman being fucked by a dog, I'll ignore you. Have some kind of history for me to go off of. Once added all you have to do is wait for the meet up date and send me a request to join in game when I'm online. I'll accept and that's how people will get to the private world. Then all there is to do is chat. I'll pick worlds with simple things like video players, mirrors and pool tables, ect. If you're a Quest user, I'm fairly certain all of these worlds will be Quest compatible. If you find a zoo that you want to ruffle the fur of or just chat more privately with, there will be a private room or more in these worlds that you can lock the door to. Or you can let me knew that you'll need me to accept another requested invite to get back in because you went to another world with this other person. And the video player will be unlocked, so anyone can pull up music, funny or animals getting it on videos if they want, but no fighting over the player or I'll lock it.

Why go through all this trouble starting new accounts and simple usernames? Easy. I may have befriended a few friends that I meet through a friend that all happen to be zoophile hunters. Like, they have Discords and Telegram channels about hunting zoophiles, that I am also a part of and frequently keep in contact with them all. You know, keep your friends close and ERP with your enemies to keep them closer. These people will doxx zoos if there's any information they can grab. Having blank accounts and using a VPN will keep them from finding any personal information on us using a software, if they even have any softwares to do that with. But they'd have to find us first anyways. So far, they just harass zoos that are blatant about being a zoo. No one has mentioned using a software to grab personal information, but better safe than sorry. They also look for zoo accounts through usernames. So things like doglover, zoophile and yes, the zata symbol, are regularly checked for. The most they will do if they find your new VRChat account is track it and repeatedly crash it. That's it. If they can't get anything from it, they just try to make it unusable. That is literally what these people told me when I asked. I wish I had time to waste on efforts like that...

And that about does it. If I can get some people together, I'll set up a date that works for everyone and post it on this thread. I'll keep the location a secret as added security, but send recommendations if you have any and I'll look into them. It'll most likely be on Saturday or Sunday and late evening to after midnight my time when I can host the meets. Mornings are my time with the GF and work has me on weekdays unfortunately.

Hey is the vrchat meet up still a thing I'm sorry my account on here is pretty dead as I'm never really on zooville but that's why I wanna meet more people on vrchat and stuff if you every wanna chat and play please send me a message :3

Holy heck, this sound amazing, and would really be a nice start for getting into VRchat

In Case this is still open I’d love to be added

Hey is the vrchat meet up still a thing I'm sorry my account on here is pretty dead as I'm never really on zooville but that's why I wanna meet more people on vrchat and stuff if you every wanna chat and play please send me a message :3
Would but you still got the lurker role so no DMs

New to vrc but id really like for someone like minded to add me and show me around, we can do a private server or whatever, so if anyone interested, please pm?

Wondering if there’s any discreet zoo Groups on VRC?
There most likely are, but you'd have to find a member who's a zoo to find the private group ans request to join. Any public zoo group would most certainly be bait.
I'm also interested in a zoo meet if its still open?
The idea kinda fell flat and after finding a few zoos and learning that some close friends of mine were as well, I kind of just shoot the shit with them now. Still open to chatting and maybe friending people on vrc from here, but my inactive here makes that a struggle.

Oh this thread is active again, neat

If anyone wants to I run a Zoofur discord server, it’s generally on a don’t mention it basis cause of ToS but everyone in there knows that everyone else is a zoo

DM me if you wanna join, we got quite a lot of members by now

If anyone wants to I run a Zoofur discord server, it’s generally on a don’t mention it basis cause of ToS but everyone in there knows that everyone else is a zoo

Is the server still up? I would like to join

I’d be down to join c:
Shoot me a dm if you ever find the chance to

Back