Very vivid zoo dream

PhinGuy

Tourist
I kinda wanted to post this and see what others thought and see if they've had similar experiences. Last night I went to bed comfy as could be, overnight however I had a very vivid dream where I can remember the entire thing revolving around a neighbors daughter and him trying to stop her from fucking the horses. The whole thing was very surreal with the details I remember, the smells, the looks and details of the horses and people involved. I feel like in the dream I was just few years younger, like 18 or 19. She was around the same age too, cute girl with pig tails and an A cup ish. Details before sex were somewhat foggy but I remember the whole thing near the end.

I had helped her sneak to 'my own farm' which I've never lived on an acreage even. I had tied up a rigging on the horse on his front and rear so she could slip her feet in and control how far she was from him and a hand hold around his collar. Everything was so noisy too, the horses steps, his cock slapping her belly and slipping in. Her grunts and his whinnies. The audible noise of him going limp and slipping out with the pop before his cum rushed out. She did it with the whole barn, more than 5 I remember. A few bucked out when they came covering her in horse cum which she loved and licked off where she could. One she did backwards to get in her mouth.

Honestly I just wanted to see if anyone else has had anything similar. I was never one to wet dream even when I was a teen but everything about the dream was so real and arousing that I'm kinda more shocked it happened. Especially cause I've had no zoo experience and not even a lifestyle close to the one in the dream I had.

I kinda wanted to post this and see what others thought and see if they've had similar experiences. Last night I went to bed comfy as could be, overnight however I had a very vivid dream where I can remember the entire thing revolving around a neighbors daughter and him trying to stop her from fucking the horses. The whole thing was very surreal with the details I remember, the smells, the looks and details of the horses and people involved. I feel like in the dream I was just few years younger, like 18 or 19. She was around the same age too, cute girl with pig tails and an A cup ish. Details before sex were somewhat foggy but I remember the whole thing near the end.

I had helped her sneak to 'my own farm' which I've never lived on an acreage even. I had tied up a rigging on the horse on his front and rear so she could slip her feet in and control how far she was from him and a hand hold around his collar. Everything was so noisy too, the horses steps, his cock slapping her belly and slipping in. Her grunts and his whinnies. The audible noise of him going limp and slipping out with the pop before his cum rushed out. She did it with the whole barn, more than 5 I remember. A few bucked out when they came covering her in horse cum which she loved and licked off where she could. One she did backwards to get in her mouth.

Honestly I just wanted to see if anyone else has had anything similar. I was never one to wet dream even when I was a teen but everything about the dream was so real and arousing that I'm kinda more shocked it happened. Especially cause I've had no zoo experience and not even a lifestyle close to the one in the dream I had.
I usually get those if I haven't serviced the girls in too long, they are very vivid, too vivid, then,,,, you get all the mess with non the fun. But at least the girls help clean up some of it.

I usually get those if I haven't serviced the girls in too long, they are very vivid, too vivid, then,,,, you get all the mess with non the fun. But at least the girls help clean up some of it.
Interesting, I guess I just found it so odd cause I've never actually done anything. I guess it could be over the fact I've been looking for an actual partner the last couple months.

Interesting, I guess I just found it so odd cause I've never actually done anything. I guess it could be over the fact I've been looking for an actual partner the last couple months.
Brains are very interesting, if you seen enough pictures / vids it fills in the gaps, last dream was a very wet horny female k9 with a very wonderful cooking, had been wanting to breed my girl but she hadn't been in the mood and had to wait for the sheep to recover after lambing.

moral of the story, don't go to bed too horny or you'll need to do luandry

I used to have sexy dreams when I was younger. I think being inexperienced had a lot to do with it, cuz being sexually frustrated made me think about it a lot. Now my dreams are usually about stuff I'm worried about, or completely random things... that probably have something to do with what I'm worried about and I just don't realize it. :p

I used to hate my small titties, they were one of my biggest insecurities for the longest time. Honestly, I still wish they were bigger cuz of how fucked up my proportions look, but I've learned to be nicer to myself as I grew up. I didn't realize that small titties are actually attractive to some people before I was on ZV. I mean, you're dreaming about them :sneaky:
Haha well in all honesty I'm a sucker for ittie bitties on a girl cause I love the tomboy look. Honestly the thing about sexual frustration could make sense. I've been a zoo for a very long time, like 12-14 years. I've avoided doing anything cause I tried to put that mental barrier up so I wouldn't do it but at this point I just don't care about it and know its what I want. The last 3 months i've been poking around on dating apps but i'm a little too nervous to approach anyone about zoo stuff as I live in a small enough city word gets around. Honestly it's nerve racking being unsure I could even find a fem zoo whos looking to meet guys. The area I live in is farm dominated so theres no lack of owners, I just don't ever see any women in my area on this forum.

Just be careful.. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Absolutely, I'm making sure I take the time to get to REALLY know anyone before I even consider that yet. Currently I've barely been around horses so my aim is to just get around them and get close, make sure I can be comfortable with them n such. I have construction experience so no doubt a horse owner could get some use out of me if it means washing them or cleaning the stable or anything of that matter really.

I've never had the opportunity to have any irl zoo experiences but recently I've been having zoo related dreams. I'd like to know if they were accurate to real life in any way.

The first one: I had started making out with a girl(We felt like friends in the dream, I dont know her irl) things were hot and heavy. I could hear her black lab whining at the door, I convinced her to just let him in because the whining and scratching was getting annoying. We kept going and he was watching us for a bit. She turned around for something, while she had her back turned I encouraged him to mount me. This next part is so vivid in my memory, he was fast, immediately poking around. I could feel him squirting precum all over me, he finally found my hole and rammed into me. It hurt, I could feel his sharp tip poking inside, I though he was going to poke a hole inside me. The pain was quickly over taken by pleasure as I could feel him grow in girth with each stroke. She heard the wet slapping of his balls and quickly turned back, she saw her dog was fucking me, harshly. She started to freak out, trying to push him off. Internally I was loving every second of him fucking me, I could feel how wet and warm I was getting, my stomach felt very warm, his cum dripping down my legs and stomach. I felt his knot quickly expanding and he finally stuck it in, stopping his thrusting, he stood over me panting and drolling on the back of my neck. I could feel him twitching and spurting, his knot what still growing even after he stopped thrusting. I didn't want her to know much I was loving the breeding, I told her to stop, that he had knotted inside and if she pushed him off, it was going to hurt like a motherfucker(I desperately did not want him to pull out). She relented but I could tell she was still freaking out, I told her he mounted me when I wasn't paying attention, I was fine, he just caught me off guard. After a few minutes of him using me as a cum dump, she started to get curious, asking me how it feels like. I was narrating to her how it felt getting filled with hot dog cum, his twitching, his knotting, etc. What felt like 30 minutes in the dream, I felt him deflate and slip out. I felt his hot creamy seed gush out, covering my legs, he turned around and started to lick me clean. I buried my face in the bed sheets and groaned from the feeling of his hot breath and wet tounge lapping at my knot-streched hole and sensitive bottom growth. End of dream.
I woke up soaking wet from this dream, I ended up popping in one of my knotted dildos and wore it around for most of the day.

Second dream:
It was pretty blurry, I was on a hiking with a big black dog, we had crested a hill and hid off to the side of the trail. It felt like a voice in the back of my head, telling me he wanted a hand job. I sat down in the peatmoss and took off my pack. He trotted over to me and lined his sheath up with my line of sight. I was tentative, gently touching around on him. His sheath was soft, the fur around was even softer, one hand trailed off to his ballsack, the other stayed on the sheath. I gently massaged his sack, it was heavier that I thought it would be but also quite squishy yet firm at the same time. I enjoyed the feeling. My other hand was slowly pumping his sheath. I could see his tip start to poke out, this excited me, I could feel myself getting wet. I pumped a bit faster and firmer, more of him was starting to poke out and dibble. He was panting heavily, eyes closed, enjoying the feeling. His full length started to emerge, I took my opportunity, leaned forward and popped him in my mouth. His dick felt smooth and slick, I could taste the tangy-salty taste of his precum (I dont really know how to describe it). I could feel him growing in size as he started to hump and thrust. It was hard to keep him in my mouth without accidentally hurting him because of the movement. He got out a few times, but I managed to get back to sucking on him. He let out a few final thrusts as he grew to his full size. I turned him around, holding the base of his knot and began licking and sucking again. He was wildly shooting, cum was soaking my face, hair, shirt and shorts but I didn't care. End of dream.

I wish I could of properly finished the second dream but I woke up. Both dreams were within the last 7 days

Last edited:
I used to have sexy dreams when I was younger. I think being inexperienced had a lot to do with it, cuz being sexually frustrated made me think about it a lot. Now my dreams are usually about stuff I'm worried about, or completely random things... that probably have something to do with what I'm worried about and I just don't realize it. :p

I used to hate my small titties, they were one of my biggest insecurities for the longest time. Honestly, I still wish they were bigger cuz of how fucked up my proportions look, but I've learned to be nicer to myself as I grew up. I didn't realize that small titties are actually attractive to some people before I was on ZV. I mean, you're dreaming about them :sneaky:
Well most K9's aren't wandering around with D cups ;) so yes the petite sized ones can all ways be just as much appreciated, it isn't all about the size of the udders ;)!

Back