Very pleased w this cheap Amazon knotty toy

I misunderstood, I thought it was an image meant for advertising created by the seller hiring an actress. I was commenting on trying to sell dildos by putting unusually attractive women next to them.

If that's you and you were just trying to look good, what what you can take from this is that at least one person thought you were too good to be true.

I'm posting this as a joke; this made me think of this scene. I'm not suggesting emmyyypet is butt-ugly. 😁

Last edited:
I agree with this post until now I'm also happy with my amazon toys as they are indeed cheap, now have my eyes on a mundir XL for the size and the nice custom colors. And pictures in the shower help with lighting and anonymity..

I’m hesitant to buy any sex toys from Amazon. The last few times I did I ended up with a cheaper product than what was described. Who was the seller?

🤣 i have the very same toy, it does feal really amazing for the price and the silicone use is not bad. It is comparable to Bad dragon toy, the firmness is nice and the knot super easy to take in.

Love to bounce on the little silicone ball when fully knot it is super fun🤭

🤣 i have the very same toy, it does feal really amazing for the price and the silicone use is not bad. It is comparable to Bad dragon toy, the firmness is nice and the knot super easy to take in.

Love to bounce on the little silicone ball when fully knot it is super fun🤭
Link?

Back