(Very) New Member !

Hi all, I’m Kim, 28, living in Japan but originally from Albania! Even though I’ve been considering it seriously for years now I still haven’t had rhe chance to enter this world, so I’d love to meet people here and talk about your experiences until I can develop my own!
Would love to see what you look like

Welcome, Kim! Hope you broaden your horizons here and learn what you can. There are a lot of experienced people who will definitely help you along your way😜

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head.The place can be a snakepit, and it looks like at least one found you already, but glad you made it.😉

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head.The place can be a snakepit, and it looks like at least one found you already, but glad you made it.😉
I guess it’s kind of the same everywhere 😉

Hi all, I’m Kim, 28, living in Japan but originally from Albania! Even though I’ve been considering it seriously for years now I still haven’t had rhe chance to enter this world, so I’d love to meet people here and talk about your experiences until I can develop my own!
Welcome! Happy to see a new face. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

What's your preferences for animals?

Hello and welcome 🤗 on the board.

Back