Very curious

D

Doggygal1892

Hello everyone,

So I’ve always been curious about having sex with a dog. I would read so many erotica stories. I’ve always felt ashamed when I would think male dogs were attractive. When I read the stories I wish I was the female in it.
Did anyone think it was wrong at first? How do you stop thinking you are sick and need help?

Hello everyone,

So I’ve always been curious about having sex with a dog. I would read so many erotica stories. I’ve always felt ashamed when I would think male dogs were attractive. When I read the stories I wish I was the female in it.
Did anyone think it was wrong at first? How do you stop thinking you are sick and need help?
I have thought it was wrong untill last week and my first experience I was about 8 or 9 xx

Personally it took time and self reflection. I used to look at myself in the mirror and hate the person looking back at me. After a while and some realization that if the animal reciprocates the responses you give and they are in fact enjoying the act then there was nothing to feel ashamed of! You both are enjoying the moment in its raw primal state

Personally it took time and self reflection. I used to look at myself in the mirror and hate the person looking back at me. After a while and some realization that if the animal reciprocates the responses you give and they are in fact enjoying the act then there was nothing to feel ashamed of! You both are enjoying the moment in its raw primal state
Thank you for that. It’s hard when you don’t know anyone else that is into having a relationship with a dog :/

Hey!

It took me a while to really surrender / accept as well. But thats okay. Give it some time.
And my tip: Own your sexuality ! And your fetishes and fantasies ! Take pleasure in them and explore them. Get to know your boundaries. Give yourself some space, and dont judge thoughts / fantasies / desires that might come up.

I take pride in my sexuality now, and have been feeling more empowered ever since.

XX

In my early days of interest in this, and when the internet was still young, I found a chatroom in one of the IRCs and talked to several women there while it was active. Probably where my interest in this grew just knowing about it through one woman, and it became a fantasy of mine based on the details many here now shared with me of the act. But also talked with some new women to the room that were ashamed. At that time it seemed women started this by accident, forcefully mounted or drunk/stoned with a partner and then playing with the dog. Those especially that were forced by a dog were feeling shame not able to fight him off, being overpowered, scared when he growled and entered them and afraid of what he might do to them if they fought him off. But then there was more shame after, partially that they had just had a dog inside their body, but especially because part of them enjoyed it and thought that they were a freak. One woman there expressed a lot of those details to me having had her dog force her down and afraid of him, and also feeling freakish for realizing after that she enjoyed it. Like the others here said, if no one is being forced, you assume the position, and he accepts and mounts, then why not both enjoy? I told her this as I comforted her mind a bit. A few days later she was back and said that she had initiated the act, and was much more at ease, able to let herself go and enjoy it more fully knowing that there were others and she wasn't a freak. She'd share her adventures over the next few months as she got more active with him and in the chatroom, where she ended up being one of the greeters for other newbie women and comforting them.

So know you are not the only one, and it's been going on for years. Maybe it's the internet, but I suspect there are even more these days and seems now less are forced or under any influence, they are willing partners and wanting and searching for it. I actually find that the hottest aspect now, a fully aware and willing woman, like you and many of the others here. :)

Wow thank you for this message. It was very insightful. Like I said, so many articles are out there shaming people. Then I see all the hurtful comments and it makes me believe that I am sick in the head for being interested in this. I’m Christian and my family are super religious. So I fear that god will judge me. :/ I just want support I guess. I want to know other people that are completely normal and like what I like too.

Hello and welcome its nice to meet you hope you have fun here and make lots of friends. if you wish to talk about anything just hit me up im always interested in a conversation.

This is very common and called "The Guilt", it becomes less and less a thing the more you communicate and work through your feelings to truly find out what you want. Like starting off with a block of marble. Every time you chip more and more away until you get a real idea about what you truly mean.

For me at least :p Feel free to message me at any time, I'm available to chat.

Hello everyone,

I felt very much the same, really until i discovered this community a day ago. As i read all the normal, sane, intelligent things people are saying my guilt and shame is dissipating. I’ve never had a sexual experience with an animal but the idea has always been there. I hope we both can develop a positive perspective on our curiosity, talking is a good start!

Last edited:
Back