• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Using telegram

I mean if some one has telegram only on their phone, and they lose it, so no longer access to their account or phone, when the auto delete account triggers, does it clear every thing off that said phone?
No it will not. Everything will still be on that phone.

I mean if some one has telegram only on their phone, and they lose it, so no longer access to their account or phone, when the auto delete account triggers, does it clear every thing off that said phone?
As far as I know the delete deletes the account, not the data on your devices.
And even if it did, it could only do that if the device was connected to the internet.

No it will not. Everything will still be on that phone.
As far as I know the delete deletes the account, not the data on your devices.
And even if it did, it could only do that if the device was connected to the internet.
TY and this folks is why I never have any thing like this on my phone, and an acquaintance will be in deep shit if he wasn't careful with his data security and cleanliness

Good news! Telegram owner has been arrested in France. Maybe now that app will be finally wiped.

1000028346.jpg

Good news?
Rather, I would say that it is an attempt to kill freedom of speech.
Why are you against an application that allowed many people from this forum to communicate privately on a topic that is prohibited in most countries?
Some people just ain't smart in areas that don't make their rabbit hop, most lack self awareness and fore thought, just a sad fact of the world.

Back