• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Useless facts!

black panthers are actually regular panthers but with more melanine, it's the same species but with a gene mutation

If you check closely they have spots

black panthers are actually regular panthers but with more melanine, it's the same species but with a gene mutation

If you check closely they have spots

There's a few melanistic animals

Melanistic-Animals.jpg

Dolphins are the psychotic rapists of the animal world. They gang up on and kill other animals for fun, murder babies of other species, and gang rape female dolphins and sometimes humans.
I know.... I was attacked by 2 dolphins once... Idk if they were just playing or trying to drown me but one did bite me hard enough to make me bleed pretty bad and they were smacking me in the legs alot.... But as soon as I was completely under the water and was clawing at sand to save myself they fucked off but on their way out they jumped over my cousin and she was like "omg dolphins, that's so cool" so idk what they were doing

Last edited:
If you don't produce or absorb a big amount of testosterone as a foetus you will not develop male genitals and will be female, no matter your chromosomes

Sperm wales are the loudest animal on Earth and could probably make you deaf if you were close to one, they uses these sounds as a language some scientist believes are even more complex than ours

The compressive strength of most woods are actually greater than most steels, thus, explaining why most pillars and support columns that you see that aren't made of concrete have a wood core and Sheetmetal over it.

People in England don't call "english muffins" "English muffins" they just call them "muffins"

I know that might seem obvious to most people but I was talking to my mate in the UK and he was telling me he was putting cheese on a muffin and I was like "wtf?! What kind of muffin" and he was like "idk... Just a muffin... Are there other kinds of muffins..??".... Long story short we worked out the confusion after a few minutes and I started pissing myself laughing while simultaneously having my mind blown at the fact they're not called English muffins over there
I don't even know what I've just read.

A muffin is a muffin. What?

Sperm wales are the loudest animal on Earth and could probably make you deaf if you were close to one, they uses these sounds as a language some scientist believes are even more complex than ours
Prairie dogs have the most complex language next to human beings, they have a word for just about everything and can even describe unknown objects too eachother... The only thing we don't understand is if they can't distinguish between human genders or if they don't use gender pronouns because we haven't witnessed them describing gender at all and will sometimes describe women as "a human who's producing milk" just because they have boobs

I don't even know what I've just read.

A muffin is a muffin. What?
Tbf we don't call blue cattle dogs Australian blue cattle dogs but I've heard some other countries do so idk why I find this so funny and bizarre...

Now here's more pictures of English muffins because I'm hungry....

english-muffin-breakfast-sandwich-1-744x910.jpg

Tbf we don't call blue cattle dogs Australian blue cattle dogs but I've heard some other countries do so idk why I find this so funny and bizarre...

Now here's more pictures of English muffins because I'm hungry....

english-muffin-breakfast-sandwich-1-744x910.jpg
Ah I see, that's not a muffin, that's a "Mc"Muffin, otherwise known as a 'burger'.

Back