Updates:

H

huskiesanddogs

Hey everyone. I know that I haven’t been posting lately—I’ve just been really busy. Max is a handful, Lily is too, but she’s been getting a lot better at sex. I’m currently traveling, and I brought her with me. It’s hard to find hotels that allow pets, but it’s very rewarding to have sex with her on a nice hotel bed. Luna and Max are staying at my brothers (I gave him permission to have sex with Luna if she wanted it, because I know she is very comfortable with him).
Now the bad news. Luna could have cancer. They need to run some more tests, but if she does they said that would be best to put her down. It’s been really hard, but I’m praying that she doesn’t have it. Fingers crossed.

Hey bud, sorry to hear that. I hope she comes out the other side and putting her down will not be necessary. What type of cancer has she got?

Don't mean to be an asshole but there's some very unusual things happening very quickly and conveniently in your life that's sort of giving everything a fake feel to it.

2 year old dog with cancer? That sounds pretty interesting...
Yeah it fucking sucks. She’s a really healthy dog too, so I don’t even know what’s going on. I’m hoping she doesn’t have it.

Back