Unspoken bond with your doggo

Maverick97

Tourist
Hiya I was wonder does anyone else have a unspoken bond with their dog like for example I can be having a really crap day and not be visibly upset but my boy just knows and he will go and fetch his favourite toy and just lie down and be there for me and if anyone shouts at me he will put himself between me and the other person he will just cuddle you whenever he thinks you’re upset or unhappy he will always put his favourite toy into your lap it’s honestly why I love him he’s so emotionally intelligent

For sure!

I have anxiety and depression, and my pups can 100% tell when I'm not feeling quite right.
If I'm feeling particularly sad, they will lick my cheeks in anticipation of tears running down my face. It helps me cheer up every time!

They also hate when anyone in the house fights! They jump in-between the two people that are fighting to try to stop it.

It honestly is so sweet!

For sure!

I have anxiety and depression, and my pups can 100% tell when I'm not feeling quite right.
If I'm feeling particularly sad, they will lick my cheeks in anticipation of tears running down my face. It helps me cheer up every time!

They also hate when anyone in the house fights! They jump in-between the two people that are fighting to try to stop it.

It honestly is so sweet!
I honestly cannot believe how well they do this it’s like someone put them here and gave them the ability to see into my soul

Yup, my girl just knows when I'm not in a very good mood and does her best to help through cuddles or playtime. There's also times where work just throws me in for a loop and makes me work so much, I forget to eat sometimes so what she'll do is she'll grab her food bowl, bring it to me before normal feeding time and proceed to stare at me even after I fill the bowl. Once I start eating will she actually eat, otherwise she's just going to watch whatever I'm doing till I get the hint. Nope, I didn't train her for most of these things and didn't want to register her as a service animal, however, housing requirements are ridiculous when dealing with a German shepherd husky as they'll also demand a test to figure out what she is if you say she's a mutt. So I just registered her as a service animal after some more extensive training.

Back