Tv shows & movies

wolvesrain

Zooville Settler
Hi hi out there wolfrain here just thought I'd ask if anyone has any shows or movies they would recommend as I have time to burn right now from a pinched nerve in my back?^-^

Anything goes ill watch it, and if you like we can chat about said show/movie >-<

one of my favorite ones that has a sexy GSD in it is national lampoon's holiday reunion. In the end it leaves no doubt that he did it with the female german shepherd.

one of my favorite ones that has a sexy GSD in it is national lampoon's holiday reunion. In the end it leaves no doubt that he did it with the female german shepherd.
I can't find it on the net to watch where I usually go 😒 so I can't watch this one but I may have seen it but the old brain valt has lots of "dust" on the files so I can recall it even after a few photos from the net😅🫡...

Maybe go to f movies and pick one there for me to watch and I will...and if you'd like we chat a bit about it. I swear 😆

I can't find it on the net to watch where I usually go 😒 so I can't watch this one but I may have seen it but the old brain valt has lots of "dust" on the files so I can recall it even after a few photos from the net😅🫡...

Maybe go to f movies and pick one there for me to watch and I will...and if you'd like we chat a bit about it. I swear 😆
ya it's not a "big" movie and kind of a lower budget one, but it has a sexy shep girl in it that falls for guy, and in the end it leaves no doubt that he did have sex with her and admits that she was better than his wife lol

its on Ok.ru is you wanna see it

Back