Tried my first zoo dildošŸ™ˆ

I remember my first time using one. It was horrible. I got this dirt cheap, awful and ugly toy from amazon i think.
So glad i decided to get a decent one and try again

Splash on the pricier but better quality and more accurate ones. From what Iā€™ve picked up she sensation of being knotted and then have hot cum start willing inside is a big part for some peoples pleasure. Couple of good quality ones with the ability to send some fake cum up as well!

I had one, loved it, not as good as the real thing but better than a 'normal' toy - BUT was how bf found out and called me a disgusting slut and left.. which was really good riddance .. so need to find a good, safe place to buy
x

I had one, loved it, not as good as the real thing but better than a 'normal' toy - BUT was how bf found out and called me a disgusting slut and left.. which was really good riddance .. so need to find a good, safe place to buy
x
He was such a dumb fuck to leave. Imagine the amazing fun you could have had with a handsome stud. Maybe he knew he couldn't compete with an amazing dog cock and massive knot. His loss.

x
His loss, and someone else's good fortune who does like the idea. Got two cheap toys myself, used one with a partner once. Neither of us having experienced the real thing for comparison, so guess it's okay. But I imagine neither comes close in any way to the real thing. Maybe one day I'll know and the partner I'm with then can find out together.

Always thought that if the knot doesn't inflate it won't feel real? But of course I've never had a dog yet so don't listen to me =)

His loss, and someone else's good fortune who does like the idea. Got two cheap toys myself, used one with a partner once. Neither of us having experienced the real thing for comparison, so guess it's okay. But I imagine neither comes close in any way to the real thing. Maybe one day I'll know and the partner I'm with then can find out together.
No where near but a good substitute x

Back