Transgender Zoophiles?

I'd love to , but I dont think I'm allowed yet , im not sure how that works tbh.
Just gotta have a certain amount of posts or something, I can’t remember how many though. I think it’s like 10 or 15 postings? I forgots : p I’d love to talk too, do you have discord or something?

Just gotta have a certain amount of posts or something, I can’t remember how many though. I think it’s like 10 or 15 postings? I forgots : p I’d love to talk too, do you have discord or something?
due to the nature of this site its important to try and keep interactions to this site until you've become confident you're not walking into a cop or something. we're all eager to meet other like minded folk but its important to try and be cautious, none of us want to hear about another getting their life ruined because they were trying to make friends. Stay safe 💕

I believe we're not allowed to share links publicly ?

anyone happen to know if there are any like discord or telegram groups for trans zoos specifically? i know you're not allowed to post links to those but if anybody knows any i'd love to know in dms! ^^
also open to chat w anyone and make friends! i made a post here but that was a few pages back so - ftm/transmasc whatever in my 20s, he/she/it, really into dogs, into other kink stuff too <3 other than that i like gaming and art!

anyone happen to know if there are any like discord or telegram groups for trans zoos specifically? i know you're not allowed to post links to those but if anybody knows any i'd love to know in dms! ^^
also open to chat w anyone and make friends! i made a post here but that was a few pages back so - ftm/transmasc whatever in my 20s, he/she/it, really into dogs, into other kink stuff too <3 other than that i like gaming and art!
Trans fem here <3

Back