Trans girls and dogs

I

Indierokker

I'm a trans girl and I love doggos so much, especially males they make me happy and their cocks are super hot.. I'm like obsessed with dog pp for some reason and being a furry doesn't help lol. I was wondering why it seems so hard to find other trans women with the same interests? Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough

what does this even mean? oO
Well, knowing that you are not the only one feeling certain way can be a great help for mental health, being part of group of likeminded people can be beneficial, despite our other differences

Well, knowing that you are not the only one feeling certain way can be a great help for mental health, being part of group of likeminded people can be beneficial, despite our other differences
i see, i read the "included" part as "being part of this forum" which she already is.

For me, being a trans lady and being into zoo has been... fine, maybe just because of the furry crowd I run with. I wish I could find more people like us too, though.

I'm a trans girl and I love doggos so much, especially males they make me happy and their cocks are super hot.. I'm like obsessed with dog pp for some reason and being a furry doesn't help lol. I was wondering why it seems so hard to find other trans women with the same interests? Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough
I am also a transgender woman and a bit of a zoo.

I'm a MtF crossdresser/sissy (Still not sure/confussed on being trans...), and I am a furry as well! My favorite breeds are German Shepard and Huskies as well, funny enough. :gsd_love::husky_love: Though I'm also in love w/ Tamaskans, hehe. I've been interested in male K9 for years now, and would love to experience my first time w/ one...^^; I'm always happy to meet a fellow 'sister' and make new friends as well. =)

I'm a MtF crossdresser/sissy (Still not sure/confussed on being trans...), and I am a furry as well! My favorite breeds are German Shepard and Huskies as well, funny enough. :gsd_love::husky_love: Though I'm also in love w/ Tamaskans, hehe. I've been interested in male K9 for years now, and would love to experience my first time w/ one...^^; I'm always happy to meet a fellow 'sister' and make new friends as well. =)
That's adorable, nice to meet uu

I'm right here 👋

Well hello me

Back