Touched a dogs pussy for the first time

I didn't get to do much, just rubbed it a little before she pulled away, any advise on how I can get her to let me do more? Not sure how important it is but she's a Saint Bernard, around 6 years old.

I didn't get to do much, just rubbed it a little before she pulled away, any advise on how I can get her to let me do more? Not sure how important it is but she's a Saint Bernard, around 6 years old.
Dude so much missing important deets. You really need to warm a dog up just like a lady. Get to know her on a more personal level give her loves and cuddles, spend time just petting and playing in a friendly fashion and she will give you signals she is willing to allow you to go to that next level. I have met a few diffrent animals in my life that are horny little freaks from the get go though and they show great eagernees. You have to read the room as it were sometimes these things take time. Allow the dog to chose to be that kind of friendly with you. If you force it as it appears you did it is nothing more than molestation and rape. Never force your will and actions on any living thing.

Others have pointed out how details often matter so I'm goiing to skip on past that.

It's really not unlike forming any other relationship. You begin by getting to know each other, you build a positive relationship based on trust and you take things slow to build trust and understanding. For most animals, humans included, food is often a good way foundation to start with to help build positive interactions. Bring her some treats, spend some time getting to know her and let her get to know you. Jerk off or whatever beforehand so you can get your desire out of the way to help keep it from clouding your judgement.

If all you want from her is sex, you're unlikely to get very far.

My first time touching dog vulva, she just let me touch her, & then everytime I get the chance I'll fingering her,...

After that I bring her to the woods, masturbate & cum on her vulva, I even record everytime I did with her...

Others have pointed out how details often matter so I'm goiing to skip on past that.

It's really not unlike forming any other relationship. You begin by getting to know each other, you build a positive relationship based on trust and you take things slow to build trust and understanding. For most animals, humans included, food is often a good way foundation to start with to help build positive interactions. Bring her some treats, spend some time getting to know her and let her get to know you. Jerk off or whatever beforehand so you can get your desire out of the way to help keep it from clouding your judgement.

If all you want from her is sex, you're unlikely to get very far.
Hey there @walty_the_balty . There have been plenty of good things said here. Assuming that she is your dog or at least you have permission to interact with her in a sexual manor... I'd like to add 1 very important thing: Wait until she's in heat. Once she is, you'll have a far better chance for her to accept your sexual interests.

In the meantime, take the time to bond with her. Spend time with her and be her friend.

Hope this helps... 🐕

Back